LegacyGT.com

Forza Motorsport 6

DickDastardly00

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to say the gap between AI and Player Physics has never been greater. The bull that the AI... err Drivatars can pull off compared to you is just insane, and completely frustrating. Exiting a corner at higher speed but still cannot pass the exact same car as you is par for the course. I read one review the stated the AI cars many times operate like rolling road blocks, I wholeheartedly agree. I was even thinking that before I read the review.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

There is an option to limit AI collisions/ aggressiveness, since I turned it on the AI drivatars have been behaving themselves a lot better, it's impressive that they actually go out of their way to avoid a collision now.

Finished up my first racing livery, chose the BRZ to work on first. I shared it last night so it's available for DL now.

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1082310&full=true

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1080759&full=true

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1082283&full=true

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1082348&full=true

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

There is an option to limit AI collisions/ aggressiveness, since I turned it on the AI drivatars have been behaving themselves a lot better, it's impressive that they actually go out of their way to avoid a collision now.

That's something entirely different. I'm talking about how the AI can stomp on the brakes mid corner without sliding, or how they can go full throttle mid corner without breaking loose the drive wheels. They can also drive the wrong lines and still come out of corners at higher speeds than you.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Nice livery!

Just picked up the new XBOX Forza edition, excited to get into the game... is there a multiplayer race we can get going?

I usually race on Fridays/Saturdays, my Xbox Live GT is DDastardly00

That's something entirely different. I'm talking about how the AI can stomp on the brakes mid corner without sliding, or how they can go full throttle mid corner without breaking loose the drive wheels. They can also drive the wrong lines and still come out of corners at higher speeds than you.

I noticed this a little but I usually can still pass them in the corners without much difficulty, and that's without running any mods. I do think the AI needs to be patched to fix some of these issues, Forza 4 was not that great either in terms of AI behavior. I had to turned the difficulty down to Average/Medium in Forza 4 just to stop the Bashfest in the corners.

Mine is GC Tuning; forgot the login for my other GT, gc207.

I'll add you tonight, enjoy your new game once you get everything all set up!

I usually run multiplayer lobbies, class D,C or B and sometimes class A. Once you get up and running it is a good idea to get a couple cars in each of those classes set up and tuned. Even if you don't, you can still buy cars and quick tune them right from the lobby, no need to exit out to do those things unless you want to personally tune it your self (which I usually do)

• 2 weeks later...

I love me some old Z's, I have this one tuned to 190 HP with mostly handling mods and a few engine mods, stock weight is 2200 lbs, so fun to drive this. I was watching the Velocity channel last night and saw a green one with the same optional factory front bumper go at auction for 23K.

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=1457762&full=true

That Z looks great. Wish they had the plexi headlight covers available.

Tried to gift you my Burz, but that feature is no more in Forza. So I shared the tune, along with a neat AWD '53 'Vette I made for the 'Ring. Somebody else ran 8:11 with it, which puts it in the top 100 for C class. I ran a best of 8:20 or so. It's a good lobby car for some of the faster tracks, while not being a missile. Easy to drive without traction control as well.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

That Z looks great. Wish they had the plexi headlight covers available.

Tried to gift you my Burz, but that feature is no more in Forza. So I shared the tune, along with a neat AWD '53 'Vette I made for the 'Ring. Somebody else ran 8:11 with it, which puts it in the top 100 for C class. I ran a best of 8:20 or so. It's a good lobby car for some of the faster tracks, while not being a missile. Easy to drive without traction control as well.

It's kinda hard to tell from that pic angle but that is the front end option that has the plexi headlight covers, check it out, it's awesome.

Yeah I miss the gifting option and the storefront, but everything is more streamlined now, it's a bit funky to get used to though, like if you see a vinyl group or design you like, you can select creator options and choose to 'follow' that person. When searching for tunes, designs, etc the people you are following will load up first.

That reminds me, I need to follow you, then I can check out the tunes you shared.

I just did, 8:20 in a C class (non horsepower missile). I run without assists but it doesn't mean you have to.

That was my first hot lap with the car, with a bunch of mistakes, so it should be easy to beat :)

Down to 8:15.8 in the 'Vette, still a dirty lap. It's got 8:0X and maybe even 7's in it, but not from me. Best lap I could see myself doing is around 8:10. The tune needs a few more tweaks, so as to make better use of 6th gear.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

I think you just have to friend me (GC Tuning) and then search in the get tunes section. Otherwise you can go to the C class leaderboard, look for 8:11 or 8:15.8 (dirty), and download it from there. The guy who ran 8:11 is in Holland so I don't think that one will show up, unless you sort by international rather than North American.
LW's spec. B / YT / IG

I'm gonna check my 'ring times but on an unrelated note I built an Aventador that will do a no-lift pedal-to-the-floor lap on the Daytona tri-oval at 220+ mph the entire way. That shit was so fun.

Well, gave it my best shot with the Japs today. Might have to use the ole domestics tomorrow.

Only assists I have is, rewind and manual without clutch.

Mitsu Lancer MR '04 (500) Tuned from the earlier races 8:23.525 Dirty

Toyo Supra '98 (473) Stock 8:21.822 Dirty

Mazda RX-7 '97 (500) Tuned from the earlier races 8:20.764 Dirty

Toyo Supra '98 (500) Tuned by me 8:15.068 Clean

I'm running the '53 Corvette I've tuned with less than 300 HP. You can download it off the leaderboard if you want to check it out.

That 190E is literally the perfect car for the 'Ring. Throw a supercharger on it, and it should be good for 7's. I've turned low 8:0X laps in practice with a C500 190E set up like that! Would rather have the 'Vette on the LB, tho. Seems like more of an accomplishment :lol:

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Archived