LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- Volume-4 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It always rains in Norway.

Nils, have you seen the Norwegian series "Occupied" about Russians taking over Norway with Europeon consent to sustain North Sea Oil production? Its on Netflix but in Norwegian with English subtitles. Well worth the watch.

I really hope we don't have to see his ugly facial expression for the next 4 years.

Everyone get out and vote Liberterian or something, just not Rep or Dem. We need a 3rd Party.

If you vote anything other than Dem - as unpalatable as that may be this time - you will be looking at Il Douchbag's ugly face for the next 4 years.

If you vote anything other than Dem - as unpalatable as that may be this time - you will be looking at Il Douchbag's ugly face for the next 4 years.

I'd rather cut my dick off and eat it then vote for Clinton.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Mega Users

That's what they want you to think. Going through the motions like they want you to will change nothing. If you find Clinton unpalatable, do not vote for her. There's a reason she's unpalatable. Voting for her because you hate Trump is stupid.

Archived