LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- Volume-4 (CLOSED)

SBT

It will buff right out once they land.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone know what actually caused that ?

http://www.chud.com/nextraimages/tzone4.jpg

But seriously, probably a bird, or random problem with maintenance. Stuff breaks sometimes, albeit very rarely with commercial airplanes. Just glad it didn't harm anyone, and the plane was able to land safely. That's an enormous amount of progress.

Of all people, you are not a fan of AC/DC? You must like listening to classical music.

Where would you get that idea, you lying messican? :lol:

I actually rarely listen to music. Not my thing. If I'm in the car I listen to NPR except on weekends when Old Harv plays the Blues. On occasion Ill listen to bluegrass or folk. Used to be a Jethro Tull fan in my youth, but not much anymore.

I think my favorite music memory by far is down in Florida on vacation. At a restaurant with live music. After a half hour of playing the band helped a guy up off a chair well into his 80s. He needed a walker to stand in front of the microphone. And then he belted it out. Blues. Sounded like a guy in his teens or twenties. Absolutely amazing and just a local musician. Aside from Linda Eder he has to be the most amazing voice I've ever heard.

I did sit 10 feet from Itzak Pearlman on stage in college once, though. Truly amazing experience to watch that man and be so close to his stage presence. Wow.

Linda Ede. Listen to that high note. I've also seen her live. She doesn't even look like she's breathing when she sings:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpXNniqJml0[/ame]

Archived