LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT Kart Day - meetup

Rhitter

hmm I was 2 seconds slower a lap during the super race compared to our first run out there.

I guess that just means my endurance sucks.

Nah it was probably traffic.

Anyone else have bruises on their back right around the shoulder blades? Haha must have gotten rear ended pretty hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoulder blades, spine, hips, any hard part of my body that was up against the seat is bruised. Shoulders, forearms, neck, wrists and feet are all sore too, both muscles and joints. I took a few good hits, and I think I gave a few as a result of drivers in front of me tangling up with each other, spinning, and me spearing them. "I'm coming through boys!!" LOL!

lmao!

Man I wish i coulda stayed longer for that post race chats, I got the "no contact" sign for at least the first 2-3 laps lol (sorry Mac). There was one lap I passed one of the girls on the first long turn that's flat out, she tried to stay flat out to pass me back but didn't brake in time for the S turn at the end so she flew straight into the wall full speed (ouch).

Whole body is aching, +1 to shoulder blades, wrists, neck, and feet. I used to think i'd want to try an enduro 60min run (costs less per lap right?). Hell no not any more. Can we do this again in a couple months though? I actually enjoy karting more than HPDE's since you're able to go 10/10ths and not worry about wrecking your DD. Though I need to run more and get some kart weight reduction....

I need to take a cart before we go again and do some porting and polishing on that engine. Squeeze a few extra hp out of those lawnmower engines. Also agree on the hips and shoulder blades being sore as well as forearms. Too much death grip on the wheel

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

You guys are funny.

I have minor and I mean minor soreness in biceps forearms and back.

But I did come in last place...sooooooo.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Yeah fully sore too. Also surfed all weekend before the race, definitely didn't want to get out of bed this morn.

I've got so footage of one of the pink helmets running me into the left wall through the entire back fast sweeper and held me there. . She had plenty of room, saw some road rage in her eyes after I passed her at the next corner. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao!

Man I wish i coulda stayed longer for that post race chats, I got the "no contact" sign for at least the first 2-3 laps lol (sorry Mac). There was one lap I passed one of the girls on the first long turn that's flat out, she tried to stay flat out to pass me back but didn't brake in time for the S turn at the end so she flew straight into the wall full speed (ouch).

Whole body is aching, +1 to shoulder blades, wrists, neck, and feet. I used to think i'd want to try an enduro 60min run (costs less per lap right?). Hell no not any more. Can we do this again in a couple months though? I actually enjoy karting more than HPDE's since you're able to go 10/10ths and not worry about wrecking your DD. Though I need to run more and get some kart weight reduction....

Oh that was you rear-ending me? Thank you I think. Minus the whiplash, I think it helped me. You only hit me when I fucked up and it helped get me moving again.

Nice meeting everybody this weekend. That was good fun but too bad there were so many on the track for the last session; our group kinda got jumbled in the mix.

Much thanks to Mac for organizing and making it happen. Bummers we didn't get a final group shot with everybody.

Archived