• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can bring a gopro too. Got a suction mount for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can mount it on a beam in the corner and get all the action :lol:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

More details - looks like the are charging my card at 1pm today and we can keep adding drivers until then. Need 12 if we want to be exclusive on the Supertrack. As it stands all 7 of us will be on the track at the same time, just with 5 others.

This is to confirm that we have you arriving on Sunday, March 15th no later than 5:30pm with 7 drivers. (12 drivers minimum required to be exclusive on SuperTrack. Also, please note that we do not collect payment individually for reservations.) Please remember that this arrival time is very important! We need all participants here no later than this arrival time, or they may miss out in a part or all of their race session.

I will also need your final head count for racing no later than 1pm today, so please call or email by then. There are no refunds once I charge your credit card.

Preregistration - Each new driver must register into our system individually. (Anyone that has already raced at our facility does NOT need to register again. They will just need to present their government-issued ID to the front desk upon arrival.) Online preregistration may be done here. Drivers may also register at our kiosks when they arrive at our facility if they do not wish to preregister online. All drivers must then present a valid government-instated ID—driver’s license (international ok), state-issued ID, or passport to the front desk. After we verify the information that they entered into our system, we will instruct you to put on our racing suits and wait to be called to the Briefing Room. Included in all of our racing packages is a safety video which teaches you and your group how to have lots of fun, while also keeping a safe environment out there on the track.

Please note that drivers under the age of 18 with a valid driver’s license must have parent or legal guardian sign our minor liability form in person. Drivers between the ages of 12-17, without a valid driver’s license, are only eligible to drive the Junior Karts unless they have completed at least three Junior sessions. (Please ask for more details.) Drivers between the ages of 8-11 are only eligible to race our Kid Karts, which are only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm-7pm, and also on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30pm-4pm on the Yokohama track.

It is also important to tell everyone that they must wear flat, closed-toed shoes (like sneakers) and comfortable clothing. We will provide you with racing suits, a head sock, neck collars, helmets, and a quarter for the locker.

This information is very important, so please go over these details with your group

Thank you, and we will see you on Sunday!

Whatever you need to think to convince yourself you have an advantage. :lol:

I know...it takes just one day in between to recover before a competition. This body used to be fit....

I have heard that the key to quicker lap times is curls. In fact, I don't think there is a situation in life that more curls doesn't benefit you.

One handed glass of beer?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

You boys ready for this afternoon? Had to dig out an old shirt just for the occasion. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/15/b4d2d9c1d2a3d992f6d1bdafc43bb685.jpg

The fastest one in the group wins your t-shirt...regardless of how sweaty and smelly it is at the end of the evening.

You guys bringing your own helmets?

gg everyone, sorry i had to bounce in a hurry. Was supposed to be in Berkeley for dinner at 730, and our race ended at 7:25 xD

Anyone have a pic of the final results sheet? I didn't get my sheet... If someone grabbed mine can you pm it to me?

That was so much fun, my back is sore already. Driving the subie felt so easy (power steering!) and so high (need moar low) on that ride home.

Thanks again Mac for putting it together!

Yeah, Mark...I got third!

Seriously though...you got third. I accepted in your place. I was last. It was my consolation prize.

Super fun! Thank you Mac for taking charge and organizing the event. Leo is lightning fast congrats on 1st!!! Glad I'm finally able to put faces to the names. Looking forward to the next event.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/16/f383df7d4075d6831129520caa209a4c.jpg

Not old looking here Fred😁. We totally forgot to take a group shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived