LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT Kart Day - meetup

Rhitter

just for info guys, if you go to GKC and drive before our meet (or if you have in the last 28 days before Sunday) they'll give you a 25% discount on your next visit. And that would include our meet on Sunday. You just have to show them your track sheet when you went. So instead of $69 it'll be about $52. pretty good discount

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May we have a confirmed time on first post?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

So we should plan to be there no later than 5:00 to get our license and check in?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Damn, I wish I saw this thread earlier. I'm planning on going to our local track this Sunday too. http://www.mb2raceway.com/cart-racing-clovis.html

Anyone up for a Central Valley (Fresno) meet? :lol:

I will let the single guys comment :cool:

I plead the 5th.

I've walked up 13 flights of stairs multiple times a day between classes. Feeling pretty good. Also I will be bringing my gopro on Sunday not sure if I should do a chest mount or mount it somewhere to watch the whole track.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I squatted, and bench pressed, and curled, and hand-standed, and planked.

Good, you'll be too tired on Sunday ;)

Archived