LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT Kart Day - meetup

Rhitter

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think around 5:30 would probably be best. Any time really works for me as long as it's not super late. Don't want to get back to school at a super late unreasonable time on a Sunday night.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Looks like reservation is only 10% so not bad. They bill the card on Friday before the event and we can make changes to headcount up until that time.

I am ready to make a reservation but, I need to make sure that 5:30 on Sunday March 15th works for everyone. I am assuming any thanks on this post means the time works.

I think so far we have 3-4 who have confirmed that timing works. I'll message a few others and see if we can get more of a commitment.

From what I can tell it will be $69 a person.

Some general info

Registration/Racing Process – Each new driver must register into our system individually. (Anyone that has already raced at our facility does NOT need to register again. They will just need to present their government-issued ID to the front desk upon arrival.) Online preregistration may be done at this page on our website: https://clubspeedtiming.com/gkrburlingame/register.aspx, or drivers may register at our kiosks when they arrive at our facility. All drivers must then present a valid government-instated ID—driver’s license (international ok), state-issued ID, or passport to the front desk. After we verify each driver’s information, we will instruct your group to put on our racing suits and wait to be called to the Briefing Room. Included in all of our racing packages is a safety video which teaches you and your group how to have lots of fun, while also keeping a safe environment out there on the track.

We are reserved for March 15th at 530. I can make changes up to Friday the 13th for adding / removing people. I put 10% down. It's $69 a driver. My paypal is macmatthews@gmail.com. There is no rush on payment though. It's due to GoKartRacer on March 13th. If I don't receive payment by Thursday 3/12 early Friday 3/13 I'll remove you from the participant list before final payment is made GoKartRacer.

Please remind all drivers to bring in either a driver’s license, government-issued ID card or a passport (International driver’s licenses are accepted). Drivers under the age of 18, with a valid driver’s license must have a parent or legal guardian sign our minor liability form in person (legal guardian must have proof of guardianship). Drivers between the ages of 12-17, without a valid driver’s license, are only eligible to drive the Junior Karts unless they have completed at least three Junior sessions. (Please ask for more details.) Drivers between the ages of 8-11 are only eligible to race our Kid Karts, which are only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm-7pm, and also on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30pm-4pm on the Yokohama track.

Please expect an email on the Friday morning before your reservation to confirm your reservation time, head count for racing and head count for membership fees. This will be the time that your credit card will be charged; therefore, this will be your last opportunity to make any changes. If for some reason we do not get in contact with you on this day, we will charge your credit card for the amount of people on your contract.

Remember…it is VERY important to have all participants to be here no later than your scheduled arrival time. If anyone arrives late, they may miss their session, and it is non-refundable.

I'm gonna try to make it to this, sounds like it will be a blast! My local Subaru club back up in WA had a few kart days and they were tons of fun. Also looking forward to meeting some fellow Legacy (and Outback!) enthusiasts :)

If you haven't been to GoKart Racer before -

Preregistration - Each new driver must register into our system individually. (Anyone that has already raced at our facility does NOT need to register again. They will just need to present their government-issued ID to the front desk upon arrival.) Online preregistration may be done at this page on our website: https://clubspeedtiming.com/gkrburlingame/register.aspx. It will ask for an Event or Preregistration Code, however you do not need to enter one. Drivers may also register at our kiosks when they arrive at our facility if they do not wish to preregister online. All drivers must then present a valid government-instated ID—driver’s license (international ok), state-issued ID, or passport to the front desk so that we can verify the information that they entered into our system.

• 2 weeks later...

Payment is due to me by Thursday night (March 12)

I will be updating our reservation with the final number of attendees based off of payments that I have received.

It's $69 a driver. My paypal is macmatthews@gmail.com.

Just a reminder, you can save time by registering on their website before the day.

And we have to be "checked in" (all there and accounted for) by 5:30. That means our race starts basically at 5:30.

Thanks let me know if there are any questions. Looking forward to it.

Edit: I will update the original post with paid once I receive.

Every morning I remember that I need to pay and tell myself I need to make a payment.

The cycle tends to repeat on a daily basis.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

You sent $69.00 USD to macmatthews@gmail.com

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Archived