LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was scouting #9 and then it said I had used an attack even though I never attacked with troops.

Sent from Señor Pug headquarters

If you hit attack and get past the review screen (a screen to highlight missing troops, spells, or heroes), then you are committed to an attack against that base. If you need to scout a base, then just select scout on the map, not attack.

If you hit attack and get past the review screen (a screen to highlight missing troops, spells, or heroes), then you are committed to an attack against that base. If you need to scout a base, then just select scout on the map, not attack.

Ah i see. Now i get why they created that.

I didn't know there was an LGT clan! I'm already in a work clan but was thinking of doing an alt.

Will have to seriously consider how much free time I can still afford to lose. That, or sleep.

Join, you know you wana

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Ok so who is attacking who for their second attack? We need the lower guys to clean up the bottom level guys if possible so the top guys can plan on who to hit.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed something over the past couple months of playing. If you have a large amount of elixir and gold say saved you normally get wacked for a good amount. If you have low elixir and high gold or vice versa (and your TH outside your walls) you normally don't get hit for anything other than your TH.

For example right now I have 2.1 mil elixir and 485k gold along with 32k DE. I just got a 12 hour shield where they only took the TH (after raiding 3-4 times before no one wanted to attack me). Last week I had just over 3mil gold and 2 mil elixir and some high level guy stomped me. I save for one thing at a time so now I will save for my 2nd level 5 de drill and every time I get to 500k I will dump the gold on a skull wall. This however is harder if all of your builders are working obviously.

My advice if save either gold OR elixir OR de. If its not worth attacking your base will either get passed up OR they will take your TH. I also make sure I raid and try to get a shield before bed and when I wake up in the early AM. That way during the day you can put your resources in collectors inside your walls where it is more safe.

just my .02 cents

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I think those .02 cents of yours might be worth something.

When I raid, I normally always hit people who are 150+ Elixir/150+ Gold because it's just worth it. If I come across a potential village with less on one resource, 40 Elixir / 150+ Gold or 150+ Elixir / 50 Gold , I would generally ignore them, orrr show them who's boss and just hulk--BK smash their TH.

Yep, this is definitely true. However, I'm in a rough situation. I have a few towers and a f-ton of walls to upgrade (gold). The only thing I have left to spend elixir (both dark and purple) on is troops and troop upgrades. Since troop upgrades only happen one at a time, I'm typically swimming in elixir. But, I need a ton of gold in order to finish my base upgrades. Once my gold reserves start approaching 2 million (my cheapest upgrades right now are 2.5 million a piece), some TH9 players start targeting my storages because I pretty constantly have 2-4 million elixir at any time.

Yep, this is definitely true. However, I'm in a rough situation. I have a few towers and a f-ton of walls to upgrade (gold). The only thing I have left to spend elixir (both dark and purple) on is troops and troop upgrades. Since troop upgrades only happen one at a time, I'm typically swimming in elixir. But, I need a ton of gold in order to finish my base upgrades. Once my gold reserves start approaching 2 million (my cheapest upgrades right now are 2.5 million a piece), some TH9 players start targeting my storages because I pretty constantly have 2-4 million elixir at any time.

Drop your trophies down to the 600 range and you'll have less th9's in that area to attack you.

Pull your TH out of your base and put it on the edge of the map with no defences. Also Drop your trophies down to the 600 range and you'll have less th9's in that area to attack you.

My TH is already outside my base.

If I drop down to the 600 range, how do you suggest that I earn enough gold for upgrades? I'll have a very difficult time finding appropriate bases to raid since the majority of the bases at 600 will be quite a few TH levels lower than me.

In unrelated news, I'm becoming frustrated with my friend's clan when it comes to war. No one gives a shit (yet everyone complains how we lose all the time), so people end up sending me crap like barbs, archers, and wizards when I'm clearly stating that I'm attacking with dragons. Even got into a brief argument a while ago with our highest-upgraded-base player (TH9) about how I should appreciate the wizards because the other clan was wrecking us with wizards (using GOWIPE and GOWIWI attacks). Of course, I was a new TH8 at the time and didn't have access to golems, pekkas, or witches (and still don't have witches, loooooooooooooooong way away from that), so I found his suggestion hilariously aggravating.

I'm tempted, CT08... I'm tempted....

My TH is already outside my base.

If I drop down to the 600 range, how do you suggest that I earn enough gold for upgrades? I'll have a very difficult time finding appropriate bases to raid since the majority of the bases at 600 will be quite a few TH levels lower than me.

In unrelated news, I'm becoming frustrated with my friend's clan when it comes to war. No one gives a shit (yet everyone complains how we lose all the time), so people end up sending me crap like barbs, archers, and wizards when I'm clearly stating that I'm attacking with dragons. Even got into a brief argument a while ago with our highest-upgraded-base player (TH9) about how I should appreciate the wizards because the other clan was wrecking us with wizards (using GOWIPE and GOWIWI attacks). Of course, I was a new TH8 at the time and didn't have access to golems, pekkas, or witches (and still don't have witches, loooooooooooooooong way away from that), so I found his suggestion hilariously aggravating.

I'm tempted, CT08... I'm tempted....

come to our clan and you will get what you request. We arent the best at wars but everyone always uses both attacks IF we have a chance at winning and dont get slughtered.

plus LGT guys (oh yea and Peter) , how can you go wrong :lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• Moderators
why was there not a 15v15 war so? there is more than 10 opted in for clan wars

We wanted to actually win a war so we left you and fidel out :hide:

j/k, I have no idea why. Ask spec. Was everyone opted in last night or did folks change status today?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 2 weeks later...

getting real tired of losing our wars. We do good until their top guys hold attacks then destroy us at the end :spin::spin:

Josh and I are I think going to opt out of war for a while. I think because of our higher levels we get harder clans. The lower guys do a great job but its so tough in the top 3/4 to even get 1-2 stars.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived