LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

No, need JDM fenders and JDM headlights. Like $900 right there plus paint. Saving that front end for the eventual wagon. Have a friend I'm going to talk to in August to get the rear bumper painted white .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I Donated
Famaya is a rice kid at heart. spends lots of money on things that look almost exactly the same as the stock ones. Like, no one outside of this forum will know that they're JDM. Performance parts that make the car drive better? nope.

• I Donated
Koni Shocks, Htech springs, Kartboy Endlinks front and rear, Whiteline bumpsteer kit, Hotchkis rear SwayBar with AVO brackets.

No go fast parts though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot you had all that! You still spend way too much money on jdm things.

car has high mileage. If I ever do go into the mods i want to start with a fresh engine build. Need money for that and with my REV D-F Jdm front end its taking most of what i have.

Maybe later but nothing im going crazy for. Don't race my car so i go fast parts aren't really needed for a daily driver that hardly ever goes over 3k RPM

Only if you have intentions of actually going faster at some point.

Good suspension and brakes with a nice set of tires makes cornering faster, and if your exit speed from the corner is higher than on stock parts you will get faster to the next corner.

453747.png