LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Definitely not my style, but I don't know if it's necessarily rice either. TurboVeloster, carbon fiber fenders & duckbill spoiler, open wire mesh grill, fmic, mud flaps

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/e009b11695c06d207ec824f16e13e4db.jpg

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wouldn't say that's ricey - certainly no more egregious than many of the cars on this forum... the spoiler and carbon fiber quarter panels look dumb to me, but it's certainly more tastefully done than most of the kid racers out there... the sticker is a bit much...

I basically didnt know where else to post it haha

But yeah, thats how 90% of the new econo-boxes are looking these days in So Cal.

Ever kid is a sheep able to spend their parents money.

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wouldn't say that's ricey - certainly no more egregious than many of the cars on this forum... the spoiler and carbon fiber quarter panels look dumb to me, but it's certainly more tastefully done than most of the kid racers out there... the sticker is a bit much...

I would like it with the spoiler and panels paint matched. Looks just fine. If properly done, it could give an ST a run for its money.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Definitely not my style, but I don't know if it's necessarily rice either. TurboVeloster, carbon fiber fenders & duckbill spoiler, open wire mesh grill, fmic, mud flaps

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/e009b11695c06d207ec824f16e13e4db.jpg

If there's more supporting mods to go with that FMIC hiding in there, this guy means business!

• 2 weeks later...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/0ad45aff9884c646209ce4d111fbdc45.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/56bc9b9941d245558dedfeac62fb85be.jpg

Spotted at the gym tonight.

Looks like house paint up close.

was it one of friends from south of the border?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I used to think of rice as just rice. I didnt know where it came from or what kind of rice it was.

As I got older, I noticed some rice were of white/asian origin. some rice were brown. some rice were black.

Fast forward a few more years, and I was shocked to see Hawaiian rice during a Maui trip. I did not know it existed.

Now, the wild rice is the tough one as I only know of the California wild rice. In theory, wild rice should not be labeled as from California or any other place. wild is wild, right?

That was a wild comment.

but raises a good point! If they are lying to us about 'wild' rice from Cali who knows what else they are hiding from us! Next they're gonna tell us that 100% fruit juice doesn't have 100% real fruit juice

but raises a good point! If they are lying to us about 'wild' rice from Cali who knows what else they are hiding from us! Next they're gonna tell us that 100% fruit juice doesn't have 100% real fruit juice

That's why I hope Trump builds that wall around California too, to keep you questioning.

My wife's balls are delicious.

100% fruit juice really is all fruit juice, but that doesn't mean they don't monkey with it to increase the sugar content make it sweeter/more palatable/less healthy. They sweeten it with fruit juice concentrate. In other words, they start with regular juice, then remove some water and refine the sugar in the remainder and then take that super sweet juice concentrate and mix again with fresh juice to the desired ratios. Hence, still legit claim that it's 100% juice, but it's not quite what you think and it's not quite as healthy as the claim would lead you to believe. Fruit juice is already high in natural sugar and they raise the sugar content artificially. They just happen to use a sweetened form of the juice in order to make the 100% juice claim. Edited by Dujo

^^^ For some reason, Rice-a-roni came to mind.

And, that is San Francisco rice.

And do they mix concentrated rice-a-roni with normal rice-a-roni in order to make super rice-a-roni while still being able to claim that it is 100% rice-a-roni?

And do they mix concentrated rice-a-roni with normal rice-a-roni in order to make super rice-a-roni while still being able to claim that it is 100% rice-a-roni?

That just blew my mind.