LegacyGT.com

Anyone Interested in An Aftermarket Exhaust

Are you interested in a aftermarket exhaust?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a aftermarket exhaust?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you get a image of the 2015 2.5 exhaust, i'm willing to bet that Subaru used as many parts as possible for the 2.5 and 3.6. i talked to Nameless and they're willing to sell just the drivers side axle back for us 2.5 guys

I'll see if I can find one when I get near a computer. I don't believe that the mufflers are going to work that they have tough but I'll check.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @CT2015Legacy

could you get a image of the 2015 2.5 exhaust, i'm willing to bet that Subaru used as many parts as possible for the 2.5 and 3.6. i talked to Nameless and they're willing to sell just the drivers side axle back for us 2.5 guys

They did on the 5th Gen. The cans are the same on all models, left side fits all, right side fits all cars with right side cans.

just got done emailing nameless a few times. he's willing to send half of an axle back to me with free shipping to do a test fit. if it fits great if not i'll pay shipping back to nameless for a full refund. I'm thinking of getting a 3.6 mid pipe and going duel exhaust but im not sure yet

just got done emailing nameless a few times. he's willing to send half of an axle back to me with free shipping to do a test fit. if it fits great if not i'll pay shipping back to nameless for a full refund. I'm thinking of getting a 3.6 mid pipe and going duel exhaust but im not sure yet

Just an item to check, when I was looking to convert my 5th Gen 2.5i to a dual exhaust I looked at a 3.6 mid & y-pipe so that I could add dual exhausts and I found that the mid pipe needed to be cut/modified to fit.

I ended up holding out until I could find a used 5th Gen Legacy GT exhaust and I only used the Y-pipe as I found my mid-pipe had an additional cat or something related to the pzev system.

old.jpg.3fc7010d3f8d481432c85ccac2a9565f.jpg

new.jpg.16ae824f51f60fb266a6759ba68c959d.jpg

Just wanted to update everyone. I ended up placing an order with Nameless Performance on their 2010 Legacy GT/3.6 axle back exhaust. Should have it in the next couple of weeks. I will be doing the test fit for them so once I confirm that it fits the 3.6 I will let you guys know asap.

Just wanted to update everyone. I ended up placing an order with Nameless Performance on their 2010 Legacy GT/3.6 axle back exhaust. Should have it in the next couple of weeks. I will be doing the test fit for them so once I confirm that it fits the 3.6 I will let you guys know asap.

have you got a chance to look up a 2.5 exhaust parts image?

have you got a chance to look up a 2.5 exhaust parts image?

I did and it looks look like it should work.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/12/d107c34e917cd361e60df3564697e450.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/12/568e54c0b4953d9ccddd65a73b9acdd2.jpg

So how would I go from a stock 2.5 to a duel system?

Unfortunately I don't believe you can at this time. The mid pipe on the 3.6 has the y pipe built into it which is what you'd need to fit the passenger side muffler without a custom made system.

Updated: I stand corrected; if you purchase the 3.6 mid pipe you should be able to convert to a dual exhaust assuming the hangers are their for the 2.5 on the passenger side. Can someone take a photo of the empty area?

Edited by CT2015Legacy

Updated: I stand corrected; if you purchase the 3.6 mid pipe you should be able to convert to a dual exhaust assuming the hangers are their for the 2.5 on the passenger side. Can someone take a photo of the empty area?

I'm definitely interested in this. If you don't get any pics of the empty slot, I'll post some later this month while I'm working on the rear sway bar.

I would love to fill my empty slot ;)

I'm definitely interested in this. If you don't get any pics of the empty slot, I'll post some later this month while I'm working on the rear sway bar.

I would love to fill my empty slot ;)

I don't think anyone will so once you get a chance just pay it up. 👍 thanks for your help .