**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife sent this to me.... I died laughing - you have to read the questions and reviews at the bottom... oh, so funny!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN105S9-Curved-105-Inch-Ultra/dp/B00L403O8U/ref=sr_1_2?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1421868121&sr=1-2&keywords=curved+tv]Amazon.com: Samsung UN105S9 Curved 105-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV: Televisions & Video[/ame]

I'd have and LGT show car 4th gen GT wagon texas mile car with a 6cyl twin turbo boxer. an 04ish sti track/rally car. and a worked xt forester as a daily driver.... and an r34 skyline... and 04 vw r32... and clio v6... and a tc90 (never should have sold that thing)... and a yellow 748 duc.... ahhhh SO MANY TOYS SO LITTLE MONEY

I realized years ago that dreaming of all that shit you would love to have just keeps you wanting more of it and getting none of it. Age and wisdom have told me that if I laser focus on the one thing I want want the most, while keeping all the others enough out of focus, it falls into place nicely, and then I can start picking off the other wants in the periphery.

I realized years ago that dreaming of all that shit you would love to have just keeps you wanting more of it. Age and wisdom have told me that if I laser focus on the one thing I want want the most, while keeping all the others enough out of focus, it falls into place nicely, and then I can start picking off the other wants in the periphery.

Age and wisdom have told me not to laser focus on marriage ever again....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I realized years ago that dreaming of all that shit you would love to have just keeps you wanting more of it and getting none of it. Age and wisdom have told me that if I laser focus on the one thing I want want the most, while keeping all the others enough out of focus, it falls into place nicely, and then I can start picking off the other wants in the periphery.

which is why i only have one of those cars and it was the first thing on my list

I'd have and LGT show car 4th gen GT wagon texas mile car with a 6cyl twin turbo boxer. an 04ish sti track/rally car. and a worked xt forester as a daily driver.... and an r34 skyline... and 04 vw r32... and clio v6... and a tc90 (never should have sold that thing)... and a yellow 748 duc.... ahhhh SO MANY TOYS SO LITTLE MONEY

You know there is a 4th gen on here with a transplanted buick 3.8 turbo.

He has a 5eat. Opted to plop in a monster rather than rebuild the 2.5.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

:hide:I use more lotion since getting married.....:lol::lol:

Aint that the truth, Ruth!

The panda will be returning home tomorrow! So excited to dispense with the dreadfully uninspired '09 Impala.

So apparently there is a delay and the panda's return home is in limbo. The body shop is estimating completion before Saturday but my pragmatic mind is starting to assume next week will be more likely. I guess I will take solace in the fact that every day it sits in the shop is a day that it isn't exposed to the salt and general abuse of a Wisconsin winter.

Looking forward to posting some refreshed pics though! Still angry but definitely a different appearance. :cool: