LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

it's growing on me.

Yay I'm satisfying the internet!! :spin::spin:

Looking FRESH Mag!

Thanks!

That bumper and sport skirt look sooo good! I like that it gives the back bumper a bit more surface area and presence. I'll get my JDM front end on one of these days, hopefully by the time you move back to WA. Haha

I really really really like the center section and the quarter shots. Still not in love with the fat added sideskirt on the profile shot. And yes you need to get that installed! I'll be moving back at the end of April.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really really like the center section and the quarter shots. Still not in love with the fat added sideskirt on the profile shot. And yes you need to get that installed! I'll be moving back at the end of April.

That makes sense. On the profile shot it lines up with the trim under the door, if only you could run the spats and sport skirt.

Alright, I have a deadline now. Haha

looking good !

i saw you have the black grill , i like that .

the rear bumper look great also , it take time to be use too when you swap it , the usdm is so big , but after a while you réalise there is no way back !

i have the rear lip also but didn t really like it , but saying it on your car it grow on me .

i was thinking cutting the center section of this lip to make a kind of diffuser , i like the look of the side but i dont like that the center section stick out , i prefer the round look of the bumper

looking good !

i saw you have the black grill , i like that .

the rear bumper look great also , it take time to be use too when you swap it , the usdm is so big , but after a while you réalise there is no way back !

I really like the black grille too! I should have waited till summer to put it on as I got a few rock chips in it while going skiing this winter so I'm going to touch it up and then it will become a dedicated summer grille and I'll put the carbon badge you sent me on that grille. And yes about the bumper! The shorter bumper is amazing! It's nice being able to actually see my exhaust now! Which also means I need to polish the exhaust tips :spin:

i have the rear lip also but didn t really like it , but saying it on your car it grow on me .

i was thinking cutting the center section of this lip to make a kind of diffuser , i like the look of the side but i dont like that the center section stick out , i prefer the round look of the bumper

I think my views on the rear lip are completely opposite.:lol: I've been trying to find a way that I could cut out the center section and leave only it on and get rid of the side pieces.

2005 Vader Wagon

• 3 weeks later...
Black grill looks way better. What will you be doing with the the chrome lipped one?

I've actually swapped back to the chrome one right now. The black one took a beating one a ski trip I did one weekend and needs some touch up from rock chips. I'll probably be holding onto both to have as a spare/winter grille.

2005 Vader Wagon

Bring that shit to some MN events.

I'd really like to do a XC trip at some point and hit boxerfest, Wicked Big meet, maybe Ocean City AWD meet, and then I'd make various stops throughout the country. Would need to plan it out more and have locations for oil changes figured out if I drive it.

2005 Vader Wagon

I think so. This summer is probably out of the possibility though. I'm hoping to get on a ship shortly after gradation and be gone for a few months to get a big chunk of my loans paid off and get a hefty amount in the bank. I'm thinking summer 2018 will be my big trip.

2005 Vader Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about what I want to do in the future for this. Did a good spring wash this weekend and realized the front bumper is chipped quite a bit more than I originally thought. So threw the chipped black surround grille back on so it all matches. Mostly because I like the black grille over the chrome. Also I know that the rear bumper isn't perfect from the yard in Russia it came from so I'll see what I can do with buffing it to get some of the scratches out but I think it will need a full sand and I'm not sure what to do about the edges that are slightly rounded. Kinda looks like it was dropped on gravel or left to rest on gravel for awhile. So full repaint is on the list and the spats will get done at the same time, I need to install the gauge pack I have but I'm just going to wait till I do my next oil change to do that. Then Kalien32 picked up black door cards from s2baru's partout car that I'll pick up from Kalien in a couple weeks when I make a short trip home. Thinking I'm going to take them apart and redo them to be similar to 07 Spec B doorcards or see what I can do with them to make them a little bit custom and align with my future interior plans of the 07 Spec B seats and hopefully at some point a black headliner.

32592920393_e58356cea3_c.jpg

33370990316_6674e63ee6_c.jpg

33370990386_f0d1b164b8_c.jpg

33370990296_e66ee9d65c_c.jpg

33028580690_3cd5976794_c.jpg

33370990106_d88fa47569_c.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Thinking about what I want to do in the future for this. Did a good spring wash this weekend and realized the front bumper is chipped quite a bit more than I originally thought. So threw the chipped black surround grille back on so it all matches. Mostly because I like the black grille over the chrome. Also I know that the rear bumper isn't perfect from the yard in Russia it came from so I'll see what I can do with buffing it to get some of the scratches out but I think it will need a full sand and I'm not sure what to do about the edges that are slightly rounded. Kinda looks like it was dropped on gravel or left to rest on gravel for awhile. So full repaint is on the list and the spats will get done at the same time, I need to install the gauge pack I have but I'm just going to wait till I do my next oil change to do that. Then Kalien32 picked up black door cards from s2baru's partout car that I'll pick up from Kalien in a couple weeks when I make a short trip home. Thinking I'm going to take them apart and redo them to be similar to 07 Spec B doorcards or see what I can do with them to make them a little bit custom and align with my future interior plans of the 07 Spec B seats and hopefully at some point a black headliner.

32592920393_e58356cea3_c.jpg

33370990316_6674e63ee6_c.jpg

33370990386_f0d1b164b8_c.jpg

33370990296_e66ee9d65c_c.jpg

33028580690_3cd5976794_c.jpg

33370990106_d88fa47569_c.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

I hate your car....actually I hate that its not mine and mine will probably never look that good....that is all...lol

Dave

Thanks Dave! At some point I'll have to drive it out to CO so you can see it.

2005 Vader Wagon