LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

Do exterior mods and not power mods if you are on a budget! Don't jump down the rabbit hole for more power. Your wallet will thank you! I don't actually know numbers that I'm making but it is a fun amount. I'm sure it's on par with other vf52 setups on stock injectors.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that you're on your cruise, where'd you park your car? No reason for asking, but if your spoiler has been replaced with a stock white one, don't look my direction ...
I could suck start a snow blower.

So now that you're on your cruise, where'd you park your car? No reason for asking, but if your spoiler has been replaced with a stock white one, don't look my direction ...

My parents house and my little brother is driving it occasionally. If you want to drive cross country for the spoiler have at it![emoji38]

On another note as I am leaving for cruise if anyone has questions about my car or anything I'm doing feel free to PM me as I'll receive emails with PM's and if you include your email I can reply back to you.

2005 Vader Wagon

quote When Magnus gets back we need to dig into how we get that wing replicated.''

long time i thing about that but was afraid to ask !

a least a template of the section so i can start to build one

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Anyone have any idea what it would really take to produce these? I ask because I would possible fund the production if people are interested and we can get them done in a quality fashion. Would need a mold to start with tho!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Anyone have any idea what it would really take to produce these? I ask because I would possible fund the production if people are interested and we can get them done in a quality fashion. Would need a mold to start with tho!

I would be totally down if you ran production on these!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm back home now with my car. Did some detailing this week and installed the JDM garnish. Got a surprise coming shortly thanks to madrig and his composite work.

28106611551_6367579abf_b.jpg

28080653342_585fefaf01_b.jpg

28106611941_d7937a5117_b.jpg

Edited by magnusonsubie

2005 Vader Wagon