LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Order/Pre-order.

im2c0ol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice! Congrat!

Did you get an estimate how long it takes to come in by?

I guess you're doing a trade in, what's the loss you're ending up with?

If you mind sharing.

Thanks...

Thank you! They are thinking it should be here by the end of August/ beginning of September. I'm definitely in a special circumstance with my dealer... I have been responsible for 18 new car sales since April 2011 when I made my first deal with them on my STI.

just joined this forum. the car i put money on is on the lot today! it's an hour away so don't know when we can go get it.

That's nice! Congrat!!! They told me the 28th which is two more weeks for me to get mine in. First was 21st then pushed back to 28th!:mad:

Did the dealer give you really accurate delivery date? Were they able to tell you day ahead that your car is actually coming?

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

I hadn't even been shopping these until the past weekend. What happened was that i played around with truecar and got in touch with dealers who had good pricing and seemed to have inventory of similar cars. Then I found a specific car in their inventories that said it was there (or enroute) and asked them to give me an eprice. I was suprised that it was even lower than what truecar came up with. Of course the quotes from truecar have nothing to do with real cars that are available, but they can come close.

I am picking it up on Friday, it was on the lot yesterday. The salesperson said they were really hot items and were moving fast. The dealerships near me had only a couple of cars configured a certain way. The ones that were an hour away had like 15 or more different cars.

Anyone got any information when they taking pre-order?

So far I talked to two dealer, one is freaking ridiculous. When I sent multiples quote request for the 2014 to see what's the blow out deal is to compare. This sales man dude is just ridiculous, through 5-6 replies still no quote and asked me to come in. I told him in the second reply, that I ain't coming in until I see a good number. Who would want to waste an 1hr drive for nothing? Just got another email from the same guy today as I just sent another quote request yesterday, no quote and ask me to come in again to see how I want my Legacy built, priced and pre-order the 2015. (I call this bs, I'm trying to get more information before I can report this dumb nut to his manager). I already sent him an email at first with all the option and trim I wanted for the 2015 as there's no brochure available to public yet, how could pre-order be available. This dude just can't give me the freaking # I request and giving me unrealistic answer to come in pre-order my 2015.

Sounds like a typical salesperson. I personally see the lack of dealerships as the worst problem of Subaru. You have to drive hours to find one. You can now today order the 2015 Legacy TODAY!

Sounds like a typical salesperson. I personally see the lack of dealerships as the worst problem of Subaru. You have to drive hours to find one.

It depends where you live. Their is probably a dozen subaru dealers within an hour drive of my house.

Pick the car that you want from their inventory then request an internet price which almost all of them do now. Asking for a car with options is too open ended - there are only a few popular configurations in the cars they ship - let the different dealers compete for your business.

I got in touch with a dealer just got a 15' White Limited model came in today.

I asked what's the selling price if I was going to buy it this weekend.

They trying to sell me at MSRP price that's 2000 over its true value.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Greetings from a newbie. I have a 2015 Legacy Limited due in this week, but we're on vacation. This will be my first Subaru and I'll be replacing a 2004 4Runner w/263k on it. Daughter is actually getting it.

My wife and I spent a Saturday driving all the usual suspects and we just liked the Subaru better. Twilight Blue, black leather, moonroof package and protection package.

I was excited til I spotted a USA Today article reporting a class action lawsuit regarding the 2.5 boxer and excessive oil consumption. They said the oil control piston rings were the issue.

Does anyone have any idea if this was addressed in the 2015 model?

Thanks!

I was excited til I spotted a USA Today article reporting a class action lawsuit regarding the 2.5 boxer and excessive oil consumption. They said the oil control piston rings were the issue.

Does anyone have any idea if this was addressed in the 2015 model?

Thanks!

It was addressed midway through the 2014's. Subaru already has a recall on engines with excessive oil consumption. Their is an thread or two I the news and rumor section of the forum about it.

(Edit - I just saw the class action lawsuit article that your talking about. I am pretty skeptical about class action lawsuits because in most case the only people who makes out is the lawyers).

It was addressed midway through the 2014's. Subaru already has a recall on engines with excessive oil consumption. Their is an thread or two I the news and rumor section of the forum about it.

(Edit - I just saw the class action lawsuit article that your talking about. I am pretty skeptical about class action lawsuits because in most case the only people who makes out is the lawyers).

It's not a recall, it's a TSB. There is a big difference.

Thanks for the heads up. Mines in 7-23.

Lawyers, couldn't agree more.

I just picked mine up at the dealership today!

Congrats! Your dealer open early and it's a Sunday?

All dealers in my area doesn't open on Sunday, so I have to pick up mine on Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

no pix yet?

Congrats! Your dealer open early and it's a Sunday?

All dealers in my area doesn't open on Sunday, so I have to pick up mine on Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

no pix yet?

Actually picked it up on saturday, but I don't get off work til midnight

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/1188/4ba619.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img536/5680/de4d85.jpg

I saw that color today, looks like you got debadge done already!

I'm trying to debadge mine on Tuesday, how did you debadge yours?

Did it come out really easy?

Is it just me or does the exhaust look much larger than previous gens? Thought this when I saw the dual exhaust on the 3.6r at the dealership last Thursday... I don't mind it one bit but was curious if I was seeing something I wanted to see that wasn't really there.

Archived