LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Order/Pre-order.

im2c0ol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff T can you take a a few more pictures with the interior included?

Trying to decide between Twilight Blue and Carbide Gray, and maybe black.. It's very tough to decide.

I'm out of town til Friday. I'll try to get some up on Saturday.

I see the tail light similar to Acura ILX, but I don't see any sign of Camry.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

I always just use a hair dryer on high and then use floss. It does leave some residue, but that cleans off easy

2nd day I got the car and it was 90deg out side so I just wiggle the emblems and took it all off without any problem.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

I'm out of town til Friday. I'll try to get some up on Saturday.

Thank you.

What is the interior color, black? All the pictures/videos I see have beige interior for twilight blue. I'm torn between twilight blue and carbide gray.

Black leather interior is really nice, but I settle for Ivory it's nice to play with the sun.

But if I didn't live in the south Black is a good choice.

Thank you.

What is the interior color, black? All the pictures/videos I see have beige interior for twilight blue. I'm torn between twilight blue and carbide gray.

According to the Subaru Canada website, Twilight Blue is only available with black interior, Carbide Gray has both interior colours available.

And it's the opposite on Subaru USA site...

Jeff T can you take a a few more pictures with the interior included?

Trying to decide between Twilight Blue and Carbide Gray, and maybe black.. It's very tough to decide.

My vote is black! Hard to keep clean but looks the best when it is!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Ordered My Legacy Today. 2.5i Limited. Crystal White Pearl With Ivory Interior. Option Package 23 With Moonroof, Keyless Access, Push Button Start, Navigation, and Eyesight.

Estimated Delivery is the Last Week in October...

First time poster here. Is there any way to get a "real" read on how long the current wait is for a Legacy Limited with the new Eyesight system? I was talking to my local dealer and was told if I ordered today it wouldn't arrive until late December, maybe later. They also said that every single Limited with Eyesight is sold, and that Subaru is only barely able to meet demand. December is a bit longer than I want to wait. I'd be fine with October...so which is it?

I'm turning in a leased 2012 Mercedes E350 4matic later this month, and while I'm ok waiting for a bit, I don't have a vehicle that can bridge me through the winter months (live in the NE). I'm also afraid that the December timeline could be further pushed out.

I really like the look and "feel" of the new Legacy, and it easily seems to be the best "bang for the buck". Kudos to others that got their order in and will be getting some of the initial cars - nice choice!

My 2.5 limited with eyesight preorder is expected in for the month of September. Dealer called me with that update - didn't know if it was the beginning, middle, or end of the month.

Ordered My Legacy Today. 2.5i Limited. Crystal White Pearl With Ivory Interior. Option Package 23 With Moonroof, Keyless Access, Push Button Start, Navigation, and Eyesight.

Estimated Delivery is the Last Week in October...

Well, I followed up again with my local dealer today in PA, and was told if I place my order the car won't be here until December. Sounds like I need to find a different dealer.

Just placed my order in for a Pearl White / Black Legacy Limited 3.6R with #22 and auto dimming ext mirrors. Estimated arrival is 3rd week of Oct.

I am pretty sure that this is the last Subaru that I am buying.

Archived