LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Order/Pre-order.

im2c0ol

I ordered 2015 Limited 3.6r FAK 23 ISM C 05L 07D LZ6 on Aug 23 with estimated available last week in October.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ordered same; except on the 7th. No ETA as of 2 days ago. Only was told up to another month and a half wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you get yours before mine since you order was at an earlier date. I am use to waiting ex military and businessman. Now property owner always waiting for the rents.

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Talked to my dealer tonight. Ordered a limited legacy with eyesight on July 18th...ETA sept 22nd...and I have a VIN #! Dealer said the Indiana plant will no longer produce the Camry and will be able to increase the legacy production. Of course I have no way of validating this...Just sharing what I was told.

Hope you get yours before mine since you order was at an earlier date. I am use to waiting ex military and businessman. Now property owner always waiting for the rents.

haha thanks man; would be great if they both came in at the same time. and btw thank you for your service.

Talked to my dealer tonight. Ordered a limited legacy with eyesight on July 18th...ETA sept 22nd...and I have a VIN #! Dealer said the Indiana plant will no longer produce the Camry and will be able to increase the legacy production. Of course I have no way of validating this...Just sharing what I was told.

Update: dealer notified me that my car is already here 2 weeks earlier than expected. I'm out of town so I can't pick out up until Friday.

I picked up my car on 9/10. So far, so good! Subaru did a great job with including all of the amenities in this one! The stereo in my '14 Limited was very good but this one is even better! From the UI to the functions on the radio, this car is particularly impressive!

I don't know if I like the faux programmed ratios that the CVT now emulates when casually accelerating. I kind of liked not feeling any 'steps' in my '14. I understand why they did it though so that the general populace will feel more familiar with the stepped ratio change.

The auto dimming side view mirrors and blind spot detection are awesome and something that I would've wanted my '14 to have. Steering feel isn't as good as my '14 but it's better than my '13 Impreza Sport.

One thing that I definitely miss in my '14 is the little hand grab they had on the inside of the trunk lid. This was a great way to close the trunk without leaving finger prints on the trunk lid or getting your hands dirty.

Update: dealer notified me that my car is already here 2 weeks earlier than expected. I'm out of town so I can't pick out up until Friday.

Well, I got it!!! Rides nicely. Looks good too!!! :-) Will post some pics after I get the Windows tinted in a week.

• 3 weeks later...
How long does it take to get the VIN from dealer after placing the order? I ordered 2015 Legacy Premium with Eyesight, and so far have not heard back anything about estimated date of availability? I am wondering if anyone has more experience on what is the current wait time for Legacy with Eyesight?

Ordered Legacy Limited 3.6r Ice Silver option 23 Package 5 on 23 August received a VON two days later with ETA 31 October. Contacted my dealer 22 September received a VIN and arrival date on or about 13 October

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered Legacy Limited 3.6r Ice Silver option 23 Package 5 on 23 August received a VON two days later with ETA 31 October. Contacted my dealer 22 September received a VIN and arrival date on or about 13 October

Thats the exact same information I received. I ordered mine August 6th though.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anyone has received a Premium with Eyesight yet? I placed an order on 9/2/14 and my vehicle has been shown as in transit for over a month. I was told by me dealer (one in New England) that cars built in the Indiana factory don't receive updates after the car has been allocated until it hits port. Has anyone heard anything different?

Update on 11/10/14: Was told the car was received at the RI port on 10/30 and called again on 11/9 to say it was at the dealership. Picked it up on 11/10.

I was just wondering if anyone has received a Premium with Eyesight yet? I placed an order on 9/2/14 and my vehicle has been shown as in transit for over a month. I was told by me dealer (one in New England) that cars built in the Indiana factory don't receive updates after the car has been allocated until it hits port. Has anyone heard anything different?

Call Subaru of New England; they will be able to tell you when it should arrive at port (at least they were for me).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @CT2015Legacy

I placed my Premium w/Eyesight order on 9/1. About 2-1/2 weeks ago they gave me an approximate three week time frame. Got an update from the dealer today, scheduled to arrive 11/17. Guess I've waited this long, so I'll wait some more. What's interesting is that they have a number of Limited's w/Eyesight in dealer stock. So I surmise that Subaru made Limited models until the backlog was filled, and now working on the Premiums w/Eyesight. They have other non-eyesight premiums in stock as well.

Archived