LegacyGT.com

BL/BP Legacy GT Meaty Tire Thread

Your setup looks like it's on or close to the clearance limit. Do you rub at all?

Nope. Both fenders are rolled. Fronts were recently rolled because I went lower.

Other than that, nothing too aggressive.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suspension design in the rear of Legos is designed to suck the wheels in as they head up so you can get really aggresive in the rear but the front being a Mcpherson design is a little harder because the wheels don't pull in as fast. I will typically camber out on the bolt and then in on the tophat (coilovers) and that fit my 265/30/19s on my car with no rubbing but I have little flares.

Rattsl car looks good as always. Looks like you take enough pics to no longer need a drawing.. lol

Johann

Anyone know off hand, What is Theeee widest someone has gone with an 05 LGT sedan.... with flares obviously. I have a set of wheels 18x10.5 from my wrx wagon (now totaled) gonna try and see if I can stuff them (with flares) under the 05LGT I just picked up. Edited by StankyLegg

I order them from a guy in sets of 5 he hooks me up. Believe it or not the ones on my car are un modified the quality and gelcoat is unlike anything I've seen which is why I started ordering them to pass along to others as eBay quality is always hit or miss.

I order them from a guy in sets of 5 he hooks me up. Believe it or not the ones on my car are un modified the quality and gelcoat is unlike anything I've seen which is why I started ordering them to pass along to others as eBay quality is always hit or miss.

Count me in! pm sent... What is she standing on btw. Coils , bags or springs? Any camber? Sorry if you posted the stats in earlier pages lol

Do I fit in now?? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160419/741187fa354d022645cf5a0ffda4f508.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160419/335a5ddd3bbc15b661561be654e968f1.jpg

I'll take better pics tonight!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

What are the flares?

They are from Dead Mr.'s connect. The gel coat is great. Pretty much matches OBP. But I'm getting it painted soon regardless. I have 265's and I could easily fit 18x10.5 with some 275's

They are from Dead Mr.'s connect. The gel coat is great. Pretty much matches OBP. But I'm getting it painted soon regardless. I have 265's and I could easily fit 18x10.5 with some 275's

looks very good my friend!! can we get some more angles??:cool:

I have 1 set that I was saving for my MR2. I have more on order but my guys isn't finished making them so it will be a bit before those become avail to me. I think I may order a few more and make a thread for them but he has a new set I'm going to test for him just not sure if they will be suited for the Legacy till I can try them out on my car.

Dead

Looking to put the largest tire possible on my 09 LGT. Just bought a set of 18x8 +45 rims.

Was hoping to fit a 235/45/18 without rolling the fenders or slight roll if necessary.

Anyone running with these specs or really close?? Tires are $265 (michelin Pilot super sports) each and I want to verify fitment if possible before dropping that coin.

Edited by gkinslow

Looking to put the largest tire possible on my 09 LGT. Just bought a set of 18x8 +45 rims.

Was hoping to fit a 235/45/18 without rolling the fenders or slight roll if necessary.

Anyone running with these specs or really close?? Tires are $265 (michelin Pilot super sports) each and I want to verify fitment if possible before dropping that coin.

You'll want 235/40/18, unless you plan on serious fender mods. 235/45/18 is a big tire, newer Legacy maybe, but not 4th gen without major finessing.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG