LegacyGT.com

Official 2015 Outback Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hard to beat all the standard tech these bad boys came with now. Even the CLA250 2015 doesn't get push start button, and about twice the price of the Lexus to compete all the techs.
Though the base 2.5i still comes with steelies. :lol:

Not that that's the worst thing in the world (some buyers probably don't care about alloys either way), but kind of strange in something that's otherwise fairly well equipped. Hopefully they offer a 2.5i Alloy Wheel package like they do on the '14.

And finally memory seats. Can't understand why this took Subaru so long.

I would trade that feature for standard HIDs or something else more usefull. Have memory seats on Tribeca, played with it may be 4 times over the span of 7 years.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Looks great!

Canadian 2015 Outbacks are still offered with 6-Sp Manual:

http://www.subaru.ca/WebPage.aspx?WebSiteID=282&WebPageID=4998&ArticleID=9191

Such bullshit. WTF? They're made in the SAME plant. I will try to order one right now....

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I would trade that feature for standard HIDs or something else more usefull. Have memory seats on Tribeca, played with it may be 4 times over the span of 7 years.
For $36k & the year 2013 my car should have had both. Memory seat comes in pretty handy if you have to move the drivers seat for some reason (like folding down the rear passenger seat or if your wive drives the car.

No es working

Es working before....

Maybe having 4 people viewing at the same time is too much for the server.

It has a slightly rounder look than the current outback...just slightly at the rear corners.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Yeah, it seems strange that it only comes in a CVT. I feel like there are enough Subaru wagon drivers out there that the stick would sell. ...I mean that's the one I would want....but of course I would also enjoy a Legacy with a 6MT and turbocharger...didn't see that one coming right?

Archived