• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered mine through Company23 and got them in the mail. Are these Ts applicable to 2008 LGT 5AT? It looks like a hose that should go to this T actually connects to the bottom of my intake manifold.

Also, found 2 hoses in a bracket that don't connect to anything...any ideas what these are for or if I'm missing something? I bought the car used and it's the first time I removed the intercooler.

i've actually read some guys say they do while others say they dont. Is there something different documented within this model year?

I noticed some other 08 guys bought them too. I also emailed Company23 and he says its not confirmed whether or not the T is applicable to 08 LGT a provided a link to the list of cars that are confirmed the T will work. I'll dig again when its warmer and see if I can find this blue T.

The vacuum lines were drastically rerouted on the 07-09 cars as a result there is no 'blue T' but I'm sure you could find a place to swap it.

Guessing that's due to the D25 heads and secondary air injection system that replaced the B25 heads and catted up pipe.

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i've actually read some guys say they do while others say they dont. Is there something different documented within this model year?

I noticed some other 08 guys bought them too. I also emailed Company23 and he says its not confirmed whether or not the T is applicable to 08 LGT a provided a link to the list of cars that are confirmed the T will work. I'll dig again when its warmer and see if I can find this blue T.

FWIW my 2009LGT T is not blue. It's just a plain white-ish plastic color, but it's still right by the turbo.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

FWIW my 2009LGT T is not blue. It's just a plain white-ish plastic color, but it's still right by the turbo.

that's an entirely different T than the one this is designed to replace...

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• 4 weeks later...

TurkeyLord,

Thought on something like this for adding in a boost gauge. It would be nice to have one tee that would fill the roll of replacement and adding a port for Boost gauge. I'm going to experiment with 3D printing this and see what sort of performance I get out of the part. Not expecting as much as stainless of course.

quadbarb.png.34485ef7babf34627a63ce70056bda2d.png