LegacyGT.com

Wasp build Thread

Waspy's just pissed cuz he kept sending me these stooooopid short, meaningless, PM's that said nothing and at first I didnt' respond, and then I just told him to leave me the phuck alone and stop wasting my time with nonsense.

He needs a friend. Fjuan, send him a used Joey Blossom, quick!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTouchers just burning with penis envy due to those rotten shriveled beef curtains hanging down past her knees. It's okay buddy, there's always plastic surgery if you want to play for the other team. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5, Suck1

Sterling and Smith are the only two focks who have my phone number from the forum and neither of them do that... We have normal conversations. You're a strange little man.

How the fock should I know?!? It hasn't been on the dyno yet now has it? I've recorded every last bit of my build and problems here, have you seen the dynamometer readings as of yet? Neither have I.

I think that I could probably take you stock. ;)

All jokes aside... I drove the new body style when I took it in on trade. I'm not going to lie, I liked it... But not because it was fast. It couldn't get out of its own way, and it felt sluggish in cornering. I liked it because it's a great family car, with more room in the back for the kiddos. I'm sure your vehicle is nice enough.

Okay back on track here... will an OEM STI shift kit like this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/STI-Short-Throw-Shifter-OEM-Subaru-WRX-Impreza-Legacy-C1010AG001-/121195720970?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c37d3f10a&vxp=mtr

actually improve my shifting, or is it pretty much what I already have? Should I just go with a Kartboy and new bushings? Thoughts, suggestions?

$217, but price wasn't the question, Max. Care to elaborate since you've already installed yours? Is it the same or an improvement? If so how much? Did you also grab another shifter and bushing?

I didn't think the OEM STS was much of an improvement until I got my 09 Spec B with the stock shifter.

Yes, the STS is nice. I'd say about 1/2 -3/4" less to get from neutral to in gear.

It's just a bump into gear, not a movement.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The STi STS is a nice piece. I have it along with the KB shortened lever, and stuck with the OEM bushings that came with the new STS. The STS has slight geometry changes from OEM in the linkage, as well as a slightly shorter lever. The KB lever was even shorter which is why I added it after installing the STS for a great combo.

Archived