LegacyGT.com

SomeZero’s SLO LGT

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, you can't really compare dyno numbers from one dyno to another. You can really only compare your own numbers on the same dyno, from a baseline pull to your final tuned pull.

It was one dyno

You're octane rating differs from the the US standard. You're 98RON would be about the same as US 93 octane.

I know that difference between our 98 from Lukoil and e85 from British petroleum = 15%

I know that difference between our 98 from Lukoil and e85 from British petroleum = 15%

e85 is technically 15% gasoline and 85% ethanol, but the blend can vary by season, region, or even by station.

It was one dyno

he's saying it's hard to compare your numbers from that one dyno to someone else's numbers on a different dyno.

e85 is technically 15% gasoline and 85% ethanol, but the blend can vary by season, region, or even by station.

he's saying it's hard to compare your numbers from that one dyno to someone else's numbers on a different dyno.

My tuner said that difference in power between 98 and e85 15, max 20%

If my car was with e85 in tank I'll be have 277hp on wheels:spin:

Different dyno, but he had gain 62hp me 16hp

This is a stock graph from one of the user's on here. Not anywhere near those numbers. Something may be up with your dyno or tuner.

I've no graph for my full stock car, only for Ecutek stage 1 with 3" invidia.

My tuner one of the best in Russia, his company Altechno.

http://youtu.be/hs4na_EehBQ

He wrote his thoughts about hybrid to Tomioka.

I told with other Moscows tuners and one from Prague, they told that max power for td05-20g is 330 wheels hp on e85 and 300 on octane 98. They don't know how you can set up 374 wheels hp :confused:

I don't know what to tell you. We've tuned dozens of cars on our dyno and we have the time slips from the track to back our numbers. All you have is an under performing car and half a dyno graph.

I can't help you with the little information you gave me, I can just tell you that something isn't right.

Archived