LegacyGT.com

my subi lovers birthday is soon, any must haves I could get him

May be something useful like oil and filters. May be some 75w-90 for the front diff and read diff. As well as some fluid and filter for the automatic tranny.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Do they make track day gift certificates...that is fun regardless of the car!

Idk know if they make gift certificates, but I'm sure that at almost every track you purchase your days in advance. So little shoe box with a receipt with date on it is all you need. But being that the car is an auto and I think I read non-turbo( I just skimmed) he might not be the type to want a track day. Also 150ish isn't enough for the local tracks to me, idk about where OP lives.

My GF got me a really nice set of wrenches a couple of years back that are ideal for working on Subies.

http://www.etooldirect.com/EZ-Red-Flexible-SplineRatcheting-Wrench/dp/B002T00RLQ?class=quickView&field_availability=-1&field_browse=4618564011&field_keywords=ez+red&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&id=EZ+Red+Flexible+SplineRatcheting+Wrench&ie=UTF8&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchKeywords=ez+red&searchNodeID=4618564011&searchPage=1&searchRank=salesrank&searchSize=12

If he ever has to pull the engine, these are the best thing for getting the torque converter bolts out. . . but they're the wrenches I grab 90% of the time regardless. Lifetime warranty. . .she bought mine off the tool truck and paid 2x more than that.

she gets the good sex now.

Cheap stocking stuffer or small gift to augment,

Subaru coasters that resemble the OEM all-weather floor mats.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Weather-Coffee-Glass-Cup-Coasters-Genuine-Subaru-Collectable-Novelty-Gift-/221278305382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338536fc66

They are awesome because cold icy glasses don't stick to them, they don't get nasty due to water, and they are cheap.

With that many miles, he may need basic maintenance items like shocks, tires, t-belt kit, spark plugs, fluids, etc...........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived