LegacyGT.com

New logs: how crappy is this :spin:

unstablementaly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the map you got from TDC set up for all the mods you have now?

I've never seen a Cobb map with that high of MAF or IDC before.

Was your TDC map supposed to be adjusted for you intake, intercooler and header or was it a generic Stage 2 map?

I have half a dozen TDC map sets for all my different hardware combos. Also, I've never had a problem with my Perrin LWCP on.

If it's a mechanical problem.

Are there any odd noises from under the hood?

Have you ever changed your plugs before this?

Attached are a couple of my TDC Stage 2+AEM+Header+TMIC 93 logs. The maps were adjusted for my setup, which is almost the same as yours. I have a header/up, TBE, Perrin TMIC, Perrin LWCP. each map ran a little rough until it was adjusted after logging. Once adjusted they have always run pretty smooth for me. I haven't even tried to load an OTS Cobb map for a long time, but I would imagine they would run pretty bad too if you have a different intake, headers and a TMIC as they can't compensate for all that hardware.

3rd_gear_log_20071128_231911.pdf

3rd_gear_log_20071128_232115.pdf

Let's kick this pig!

Do the obvious thing to find out if its the map. Flash the cobb map and log it.... Its pretty much a no brainer. Logs from before don't tell you crap about whats going on now. And that Log from the Cobb map before must have some of the values tweaked for an intake or something. 260 G/S isn't possible on a stock turbo without the values being fudged.

Oops, I missed the Perrin short ram in the mod list.... How much bigger is the inlet tube than the OEM piece? Sounds like the cobb map may not work for you and the only way to tell if its the tune is to have your tuner see what he can do. Doesn't sound mechanical to me though. I had problems with a TDC map in the past. Right around the time Jon was leaving there and it was hell trying to communicate with them so I started to learn about tuning myself and made the switch to enginuity.

awww bosco:wub:, you didnt like my original title???

i really don't care what you write but other people do so to help keep the peace i took it upon myself to help out. :wub: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

You may have fouled a plug right as that header popped especially if they were the originals. I still find it strange that the MAF is reading that high. I'd like to see the MAF voltage on that. It looks like you have been pushing your injectors pretty hard for a while now too and some of these injectors have been known to get flakey. Just trying to throw out posiblilties. I'm sure your tuner will have an answer for you pretty quick once he gets plugged in.
Let's kick this pig!

Archived