LegacyGT.com

Price of a 2005 Legacy i

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good price to pay for a new 2005 legacy i with an automatic transmission? I have a dealer quoted at 19,500 and was wondering if there might be some room to negotiate lower. Thanks for the help!

Correct just the base i with little to no options. I would love the GT but right now I am going have to settle for this.

Why don't you get a slightly used non-limited GT for the same price?

You will regret by not getting the GT once you drive one down the road....

Trust us...

Hehehehe

Good luck,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Where could I pick up a slightly used non limited gt for $19,500 if you could tell me because the cheapest ones I have seen go for around $22,000? Also I just received this from another dealer.

MSRP - $23,270.00

Dealer Invoice - $21,979.00

Current Rebate - $2000.00

Dealer Discount - $906.00

Total Lowest Internet Price - $19,073.00

I know I would regret getting the GT but this car is going to be for my wife to carry around our newborn. I do not want to promote her speeding anymore than she does. I can only hear "I didn't know I was going THAT fast" so many times!

have you checked the classifieds in this forum?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

If you do get a GT and you are still worried about the speeding. Pay just a little more money and get the Cobb AP. You can load the Econo map after you break it in for when she drives it. The mapping reduces boost and de-balls the car. That way if daddy wants to play you can always revert to the Stg 1 map and grin yourself to death while driving. No need to settle for something you will regret later just be a little more patient and there are always solutions for every problem/concern.

Archived