LegacyGT.com

The Official LGT Vaping Thread

DocHolladay23

I make some pretty cool 3D printed Mod kits. And I have a builder doing the DNA200's now.

http://www.emergentprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/FB_IMG_14274062946510536.jpg

http://www.emergentprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/20150409_2025161.jpg

What do you mean it works longer? Lasts longer with 50/50 as opposed to high vg?

That's normal, high vg will burn quicker, producing more clouds than low VG.

50/50 will wick faster then max vg lowering the chance of burnt cotton. Pg is also considered the flavor carrier compared to Vg. Tanks tend to lack flavor compared to dippers. Ive run higher Vg juice in tanks, depending on the tank, just take shorter hits and don't chain vape.

What do you mean it works longer? Lasts longer with 50/50 as opposed to high vg?

That's normal, high vg will burn quicker, producing more clouds than low VG.

Not having to change wicks as often is what I mean. Way less resin crap building up between rebuilds. I'm cleaning the coil with new wicks every two or more weeks. Building new coils around two months as opposed to one.

Just received my last order. Lifetime 20% discount code is thankyou.

this whole vaping thing kinda intrigues me. not a smoker, nor do i care to try.

but haven't recent studies found that vaping is just as bad because the vapors can actually get further into the lungs and cause damage.

in no way am I trolling. like I said...i find this habit intriguing.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Honestly, I can say first hand, since I quit smoking cigs roughly three years ago (10-15 cigs a day) that I no longer am short of breath after climbing a couple flights of stairs and I can hold my breath longer than before (with less physical activity lol) and when you consider the fact that 40k+ people die from cigarette related diseases every year and so far none from e-cigs (the asshole who injected the juice into his veins doesnt count -- SMH) But e-cigs have been around for roughly 10 years... AND I wouldn't believe anything I hear on any news station or article because cigarette companies are losing BILLIONS of dollars to these e-cigs and i would be hard pressed to believe that these crooked fuc*ers aren't paying big dollars to anyone whos willing to say negative things about these cigs.

On another note, C-lo, good for you for not smoking nor thinking about vaping! As much as I'm sold on the fact that this really does help cease smoking cigarettes, if you're not a smoker and you decide to start vaping... That's kinda pointless imo.

On another note, C-lo, good for you for not smoking nor thinking about vaping! As much as I'm sold on the fact that this really does help cease smoking cigarettes, if you're not a smoker and you decide to start vaping... That's kinda pointless imo.

there's a dude in my neighborhood who smokes. and vapes. and then smokes again. i wanna role down my window as I drive by and yell "MAKE UP YOUR PHUKING MIND!":lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yeah, I know a few of those turkeys too... But there's always an exception to the rule.. I got a coworker started on these things (she smoked two packs a day) She was so pleased that she could smoke these at work that she bought it just for that. Continued to smoke both for a few months but she slowly started to realize that it was so much better/tastier and a few months later shes down to 10 smokes a day, which to some may be stupid but I guess if you can cut out 30+ cigs a day, thats quite the improvement imo.

My cigarette habit had escalated to a pack a day for 6 years of 22 ish. Was sick of it. At least with this I can get the monkey off my back and ween myself off the nicotine. I committed to it also because of the cost. The money I was spending was stupid.

At least now I don't smell like an astray, can taste, can smell, don't feel like crap.

Goal is eventually be done with it all together.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread from the dead. Quit smoking 3 weeks ago and I have never been happier. Decided on the Smok Alien and got the Smok Baby stick. I'm loving both of them. Also just signed up for ZampleBox so excited for the first flavors to get here. For the rest of you what is you favorite juice for all day. I'm currently hooked on Unidew.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived