LegacyGT.com

Potentially new WRX

shribob

I can't imagine Subaru will make said WRX. It's good looking and Subaru HATES good looking cars. They might make one by mistake, but they will soon correct that with changes during a generation. And the next gen car will completely erase any asthetic pleasure.

The new coupe with Toyota is a good looking car, but no doubt designed by someone in Toyota's studios. Subaru will move to differentiate their version by beating it with an ugly stick soon enough.

though i know that will happen, i always hope it doesn't.:p

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the pipes are too big and the diffuser is a little over the top but I really like the rest of the car. If it comes out anything like this i will seriously consider one.

Actaully, loose the green rings on the pipes too.

Can I get it in black?

Being 26, I feel pretty spoiled by the quality of my Legacy GT. It's no luxury car, but the perforated leather seats, heated windshield, etc. make me feel wealthier than I am. Thus, I was hesitant about the new WRX living up to the LGT. But me likey this.

Couldn't care less about STI or WRX sedan. If one is looking for a performance sedan - there are plenty of AWD options out there. Performance hatch/wagon with AWD is a rare breed and this is where Subaru had a niche. Off to find a new '13 STI hatch while they are still plentyful.

Couldn't care less about STI or WRX sedan. If one is looking for a performance sedan - there are plenty of AWD options out there. Performance hatch/wagon with AWD is a rare breed and this is where Subaru had a niche. Off to find a new '13 STI hatch while they are still plentyful.

but not with that performance at that price point

Archived