LegacyGT.com

Legacy 2.5 GT Spec B sedan this October

Jedi Pimp,

You stole the words from my brain. What do they really mean by Blis Suspension?

TraskW, appreciate you info, but I must disagree with your cost justification approach for Spec. B. From a consumer point of view, a special package should be a special deal that is "better" than swapping out parts yourself. You cannot use the value of parts a consumer would get for digarded components to help justify the Spec B price. From the OEM pricing point of view, some things sell for a rediculous amount more than their delta build cost for historic perception of value reasons. Regardless I bet you sell all your 500 Spec Bs and thanks for contributing to our discussion.

Hi All I'm in the market for a new car this fall and was really interested in this spec B but at 34K, now your getting into G35 territory, which has 300hp, six spd, xenon lights, premium audio, etc.. I sure hope Subaru knows what they are doing.
335HP/360Tq VF-22/1820 clone with Meth

Sounds pretty expensive to be honest but then again with some of the extra features such as SatNav, new rims, suspension etc, it couldbe worth it.

A few pics would be perfect. Thanks for the update, greatly appreciated.

Ada///M.

If you buy a Subi at or above Invoice, then you paid too much.

If you work it, you should be able to get Invoice.

They is why the Spec B is only 500 - so they can get MSRP.

Navigation System

Premium Audio with MP3

Audio switches on steering wheel

These are 3 things that SOA "forgot" on the 2005 Leg, which should be part of any car with an MSRP above $25K.

We all know that C-Dan's are worthless ;) - only Wagon's are for real men!!!

Well you figure:

18” wheels with summer tires $1200-$2200

Bilstein suspension $800-$1200

Navigation System $1800

Brick red leather seats and door panel trim $1200

Special Floor Mats $120?

Electroluminescent type gauges with new red color $240?

Aluminum pedal covers $140

Premium Audio with MP3 - upgrade from non-MP3

Audio switches on steering wheel - okay, who cares

Chrome rocker panel $129

Exclusive exterior color – Titanium Silver (same as B9 Tribeca)

Estimated MRSP - around $34,000.

I know these are SOA estimates, and not after market, but those would be costly adds.

Exaggerated pricing. Pedal covers, for example, only run a dealer $25 for a full set.

Edited title for you.

Would you or anyone happen to have a picture of the Titanium Silver Metallic color? I tried looking on NASIOC, but I can't get any good shots. I've seen the studio-esque pictures, but they don't represent what it'd look like normally.

Oh and for those that are curious, the wheels are the Spec. B wheels like in Japan, and they are 18x7". No clue on the bolt pattern on the '06s.

-ben

100 bucks says exact same power as the current models sold in N. America, 250/250.

+1 for it...

Can't really understand SOA with these decisions... They should get the H6 biturbo ~400hp and compete with S4, M3 and other super sport middle sedans/coupes market...

But hey, who am I to question their decisions, right????

Even if I didn't buy my LGT Wagon LTD 5MT, I wouldn't buy this phony Spec B B4...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I am sure SOA will find enough Fools to take home a run of 500.

Fzanetti, I totally agree with you, now I would be willing to pay 40-43k for that. Just remove the Nav, I'll use it for mods:):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I should hope so, I just ordered a set of MOMO pedals for only $50, and the vendor must be making a profit on that.

Where did you find the momo pedals? SOA actually charges dealer quite a bit for accessories.

Archived