LegacyGT.com

I need some Polyurethane suspension Bushings... Help? Yes Please

Okay... so my 05 LGT needs some maintenance. Had the techs in my shop put her up on the lift and heres what they gave me. I'd like to replace these bushings with urethane because i plan on coilovers for the spring. I also need sway bar end links. Unfortunately im not rolling in the dough yet so i cant spend the kind of money that i'd like too:rolleyes:

With this in mind... does anyone know where i can get a complete kit at fairly inexpensive? I used to be able to rely on Energy Suspension... but i cant seem to find anything with them for my LGT. Whiteline makes some, but sells them individually. School me... ideas, opinions? Any help would be much appreciated:)

photo.JPG.040020d8afae1cf238fd8ae53cfde523.JPG

I would recommend Whiteline poly control arm bushings. They are nice because you can adjust the caster without pressing out/pressing in the bushings multiple times.

You can view the entire Whiteline Lineup here: http://www.whiteline.com.au/do_segue4.php?make=SUBARU&model=LEGACY&model_final=LEGACY+BL+SEDAN%2C+BP+WAGON+MY04-09+INCL+TURBO&vehicle=9%2F03-8%2F09

The two that are being called out specifically are KCA334 (front control arm - rear bushing) and W63398 (rear trailing arm - front bushing).

I carry Whiteline, Perrin or Kartboy for poly-bushing endlinks, and OEM wheel bearings... One stop shopping! PM me with your list if you'd like a quote, and I'll put together "kit" pricing for you. :)

• 4 weeks later...
So i ended up Purchasing a complete WhiteLine CAB kit, F&R through Auto Warehouse for $134 (they even through in F&R sway bar bushings), and bought a Moog F&R sway bar end link kit for $110. I should have replaced my ball joints while i was at it. I wonder if i should grab Moog ball joints too? I've heard mixed reviews.

IF you are going to drop your car get the WL Roll Center/Bump Steer kit. Ball joints and tie rod ends that correct geometry after lowering your car. Essentially a must if you want any sort of decent handling after going for the stance you desire.

IF you are going to drop your car get the WL Roll Center/Bump Steer kit. Ball joints and tie rod ends that correct geometry after lowering your car. Essentially a must if you want any sort of decent handling after going for the stance you desire.

I'll be looking into that for sure:)

Archived