LegacyGT.com

So you thought you have seen it all...until this

BigBlack-V

I smelled this car 1/4 mile after I actually saw it so I thought it was my POS Honda I was driving. I had to snap a pic and post it up I mean poor old guy was driving on a locked up what appears to be donut with no tire left just metal. #facepalm

I see a AAA sticker on your car guy, couldnt just have it towed to the shop you HAD to drive it :spin:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/C0284C94-E698-480C-8677-46D5DC4E3F02-1278-0000006B78FEDCB9_zpse5edd1d3.jpg

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I saw that once... though instead of a donut, the whole wheel was missing. He was literally driving on the brake rotor. It was the only time I ever called in a DUI: I forced him to pull over, leaned out the window and screamed "wtf is wrong with you! You're missing a f-ing wheel!" He asked me to follow him to the parking lot about a 1/4 mile away, and when he passed it and kept driving I called the 5-0. It was entertaining seeing him get pulled out of the car by a few officers a few miles later. People are dumb.

• 2 weeks later...
i drove on a steel rim in my 76 impala a bit over 2 miles to get it off of a freeway that was a bridge. didnt have the choice of exits, there wasnt any for 2 miles. there also wasnt much of a shoulder to stop on, so i drove it off the freeway on steel. changed the tire in a parking lot and ended up selling the car a few years later with that chewed up steelie in the trunk as the spare.

Archived