LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-2 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually ordered dead snow a year ago to humor my Norwegian boss. They never got it though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJG3A5FXO0o&sns=em]Student swept away by flooding at McGill University - YouTube[/ame]

I'll try to find my pics of the Columbia launch.

+1, would like to see those

Can't find my hi-res, telephoto shots, but here's a couple. 1/16/2003.

The last photo is the tribute photo that I kept.

P1160046.thumb.jpg.bc36eab586a6369b17c63ce41975095b.jpg

P1160062.thumb.jpg.aefa6712dffc73478e142a42ceb88954.jpg

Columbia_Remembered.jpg.48fbef6a06b8aa46221ed7d01af69a82.jpg

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I actually ordered dead snow a year ago to humor my Norwegian boss. They never got it though.

What strikes me is the sheer nincompoopery of todays "university-educated" population. F'in ninnies on that tape.

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

Likely true. We had a similar, though not as long-lived (generationally) instance of this in the SoCal desert. More info here. We made an annual trip from San Diego to Anza Borrego Desert and Ghost Mountain was always on our hike-list.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I remember watching the challenger disaster in school. Luckily we were so young we didn't understand what was going on and the teacher just turned off the tube.

I was a waiter in a restaurant, working the bar the day of Challenger's disaster. It didn't take 10 minutes after turning on the bar TV immediately after the explosion for one of my wag customers to come up with the joke, "Hey, you what NASA stands for? Need another seven astronauts." I'm not sure the bodies had hit the ocean yet. The owner kicked him out of the restaurant.

I was a waiter in a restaurant, working the bar the day of Challenger's disaster. It didn't take 10 minutes after turning on the bar TV immediately after the explosion for one of my wag customers to come up with the joke, "Hey, you what NASA stands for? Need another seven astronauts." I'm not sure the bodies had hit the ocean yet. The owner kicked him out of the restaurant.

Speaking of Space Shuttle disasters, I found this image the other day - Hard to believe it's been ten years since the Colombia. This was found in a farmer's field.

http://i.imgur.com/o6fLm4z.jpg

I could suck start a snow blower.

Archived