Summer wheels

Trans fluid flush

Oil change x4

Dyno to be sure trans is fixed

Possible upgrade shift knob, leather, ebrake leather

Rear endlinks

Trade Magnaflow for SPT catback

Master Cylinder Brace

Hopefully thats it... i doubt it though.

Winter tires

go with whiteline

I'm really tempted to try the GT Spec stuff. It looks super beefy, though I admit looks does not necessarily = performance. I do have Whiteline adjustable sways that I'm pretty happy with. I know the Whiteline stuff is good, but is GT Spec better? :D

believe it or not my 08 LGT is stock, only have 50k miles, but have a nice collection of parts for spring time...

Epic Springs (Infamous GB)

Kartboy Endlinks Front and Rear (infamous GB)

Front and Rear Lower Sways (infamous GB)

Invidia Catless DP

Grimmspeed UP

Grimmspeed EBCS

Venair TB Hose

Venair MAF Hose

Ebay front lip spoiler

Looking to get Nameless mid and Y pipe muffled set and get a TUNE!!

Finally getting some more ponies and have some FUN woot woot!

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

• Moderators
For ball joints, think spindles and ball joints.

You can get new Spindles for about $120 each, thats money spent for time, labor, busted knockles, laying under the car pissed off because the pinch bolt broke off.

I'm seriously considering this. How easy is it to unbolt the entire knuckle and reinstall everything if I have spare LCAs, new ball joints (whiteline kit), and I purchase new knuckles...?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Plans for 2013 include actually putting the engine back together (just got the heads on, doing the timing belt now) and getting this thing to run so i can drive it for the first time!
BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

• 1 month later...
I have an 05 LGT Limited Wagon 5 speed. It is box-stock and I keep wanting to do mods but something tells me to leave it alone. 40,600 miles. Purchased new in August 2004. The driver's seat could use some cleaning. Maybe that's my next mod...

Grimmspeed TMIC if it ever comes out, plugs, 75k services, front and rear bushings and on the shelf i have

Perring Heatshield and Turbo blanket

Might wait till 2014 since im deploying soon, then ill have BC BR coils and new wheels expensive ones just not sure what yet maybe cosmis!

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

Archived