LegacyGT.com

MA help opening up trans

spc2125

I offered to help and you got snooty.

You get hazed because you're young, yes...but also because you're a tad retarded.

Dont use the word dude. Your better than that.

And that wasnt a serious offer for help.

But Im on this site to learn, so sorry if i ask stupid question or say wrong things, but im here to learn.

Dont use the word dude. Your better than that.

And that wasnt a serious offer for help.

But Im on this site to learn, so sorry if i ask stupid question or say wrong things, but im here to learn.

http://troll.me/images2/grammar-correction-guy/youre-thumb.jpg

I can help but you will have to wait after Christmas that's when I will be back home for a week.

Going to bring it to talk to a guy at DSG in worcester. But im pretty sure Im just going to save up for a used low mile transmission. Seems like the only real safe play here. Although it might be a bit expensive and might take a bit of time for savings, at least I will know that (hopefully) everything will work out and the transmission problem will cease to exist.

Then the modding will begin again :p

But time to SAVE SAVE SAVE !

Emailed Bill at DSG in Norwood. I'll be giving him a call tm to set up a time to drop by and have him check over the car. Then most likely will have him rebuild the transmission if that is the diagnosis of the problem. Now im wondering if i should not be as generous as i usually am on xmas gifts this year so i can have my tranny fixed before the end of the year.

Im sure my siblings would like me to be safe rather than have super nice gifts this year :p

• 1 month later...

Archived