LegacyGT.com

De-badged badges

Tommyh

Now that I've de-badged the back of my car I have these letters and badges hanging around. I'm wondering what some other people have done with their badges.

I'd rather not dump them in the trash, 'cause I'm kind of a packrat and they're SHINEY (can't let go of them...). I'm sure there are some people who are more creative than I am and either have done or could suggest some good things to do with them.

Have Fun,

Tom

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

There isn't a lot that can be done with them. The GT is the wrong font from the rest of them. Subaru is all one badge. Nothing else can really be spelled out of Legacy. They are relatively useless once you take them off the car unless you make art or jewlery out of them.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

There is a thread on here from a guy in Australia looking to trade for them...

Pretty please don't junk then guys. It's me, me, meeeeeeeeeee.:lol: I need one for each side instead of the red one displayed here.

I won't say no to a Legacy either.:p

What I have made up is something along the lines of this attachment and I think I have a couple left over.

Let me know if I can return the favour in some kind or whatever?

I can get some double sided tape so that shouldn't be a problem resticking them.

My details are:

Rob Tait

16 Pisces Court

Donvale 3111

Victoria

Australia.

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1500/62620ks.jpg

Badges...you don't need no stinkin badges.

No? I heard that somewhere.

I would debadge, but as my fellow CO peeps told me my bastard dealership drills holes for their stupid badge! :mad:

:mad: F that would not have boutght it if they did not replace the trunck/hatch.

Badges...you don't need no stinkin badges.

No? I heard that somewhere.

I would debadge, but as my fellow CO peeps told me my bastard dealership drills holes for their stupid badge! :mad:

Wow, I would have had a fit. I had enough problems with them putting a vinyl sticker on it, after I told them not to.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Y not confuse people....do a partial debadging.....No one knows about the Legacy .5G

Or the Gal GaG T52

Guest *Jedimaster*
LMAO! i'd probably pay few bucks to see that! :D

I'd do it for free, but I wouldn't want to disrespect this board. :cool:

Archived