LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

I guess I am not going to. Despite Dave's WAY over the top help if I don't get some local help with this hardware/software I guess I am not going to get Cryotuned. :(

I don't know what issues you are having....but,

I tried using my work computer (cause it's a laptop) and it didn't work, nothing I did worked. Finally I just pulled the hard drive and installed a new hard drive with a clean OS (you can run them without a product key for awhile)

That solved all my issues. Whatever your issues are are probably driver / software related. If possible fresh installation of the OS should solve it.

Or you just have a bad tactrix cable (in that case contact tactrix)

Edit: just read you had a turbo blow in 2013...so you might also be having hardware issues.

Edited by Rhitter

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious: for the guys that have done aftermarket fueling- how many revisions did you go through?

Normally it takes about 3 fueling revisions to get going into pulls and then once the pulls start anywhere between 6-10 revisions is pretty standard.

Obviously hardware issues greatly increase the revision count.

I think we are right on par with your tune thus far.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I guess I am not going to. Despite Dave's WAY over the top help if I don't get some local help with this hardware/software I guess I am not going to get Cryotuned. :(

Yeah I know you have been fighting your logging/wideband for quite some time and hope you can find someone local that can help us get it knocked out.

Thanks guys.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Yeah Dave has been absolutely incredibly patient with me. My hardware/car issues are all solved. Then my old laptop just wouldn't work right. Got a new laptop so new OS and I can't get the software to work right.

I'm not a computer geek so I just don't know what else to do.

I dont know exactly what your issue is but I had a computer/logging/wideband issue before.. Basically ATR wouldnt recognize the wideband hooked up via usb to my laptop and ATR would freeze every time I would try and connect to ECU

my solution that works every time now is I run log works (my wideband software) FIRST (with wideband to usb connected of course) and then once I see the gauges moving around and working I close that program and then open or try and connect to ECU via ATR and it has worked every single time if I do that

• 2 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=220270&d=1448434592

Edit - Sales are now over

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sales are going strong, thanks to those who have already taken advantage of the deals. The AP/Tune combo seems to be a big hit!

Moving a fair amount of grimmspeed product as well.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I almost wish I wasn't self-tuned so I could work with you and take advantage of these amazing deals. Following these threads trying to pick up on some scraps of info, it's obvious you are not only knowledgeable, but quick and attentive to your customers. You'd be my first choice for an etune. Keep up the good work.

I'm on the tail end of my tuning process and I can say it's been great to work with Dave. He carefully considered all the mods on my car and got me moving safely and efficiently.

One of my favorite parts of the tuning process is Dave's careful procession. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a sound tune. With other tuners, I've gotten quick and sometimes incorrect results without any ownership for the mistake. With Dave, I've gotten the right tune and information every time. He makes a clear effort to provide the best possible tuning solution and he will not disappoint. Even when I had questions, I would receive a detailed response which not only added to my own understanding, but reassured me that Dave is the man for the job!

I had high expectations coming in and Dave met or exceeded each of them. I'm proud to represent the Cryo name on my 05 GT

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

I am now on the last week wrap up revision on my stage 3 Cryotune. What a journey it has been! Dave has been patient and professional through the entire process.

My 05 LGT is running smooth and powerful finally, but the path there has been anything but. 3 revisions into my tune Dave sent an email to me. Lean on boost... dreaded words from a tuner. I dove into the troubleshooting and eventually ran into... mouse chew on my fuel pump wiring harness. See pics for the gory details.

I cannot say enough about Dave and Cryotune. He takes his time, makes calculated changes to isolate problems, and gives great feedback.

Happy tuning,

Walker

20151014_170908.thumb.jpg.8b50bdaaa3860fba1b631dcc8ff778b4.jpg

20151014_175639.thumb.jpg.7bb5b5c632f49ea3096d97c5000f2872.jpg

20151014_180026.thumb.jpg.bb367cf77412cd14b16f142607b19c67.jpg

AWESOME EXPERIACNE

I have just completed my 3rd e-tune with Cryotune Performance and I really can't say enough good things about Dave. Two years ago I chose Cryotune to e-tune my basic stage 2 setup. I was so impressed with Dave's professionalism and knowledge I decide to have him e-tune my stage 3 aftermarket fueling setup. Dave helped me choose the best turbo and supporting mods for reliability which was my top priority. Recently he e-tuned the car a third time for the addition of the Grimmspeed intake and I couldn't be happier with the quality and smoothness of the tune. He even tuned the MPG calculator to work with the larger injectors. If you get Cryotuned, you won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving my new Stage2 Cryotune, Dave does a great job keeping you up to speed and in touch with him through out the process. Though each revision I could feel the car improving. Drivability is just as good as stock and the torque if explosive. Turbo spools up much faster. Dave has done a great job for not a whole lot of cash. I hope I can be happy here at stage2 where its still fairly inexpensive, But I know if I catch the HP BUG Dave will be getting the call.

Stage2 mod list

K&N Typhoon Intake

Stock intercooler (reinforced end tanks)

Cast Stainless Cobb up-pipe (wrapped)

CNT Catted Downpipe (wrapped sans Cat)

Magnaflow Cat Back

NOW WITH BEASTMODE.............

Well as the year rolls to an end and we are looking at a new year I cannot help but be thankful for everyone here who we have worked with and had a chance to be part of their builds.

This place has always been so supportive and we are always trying to find ways to make it enjoyable during the process so hearing the positive comments about how you feel about the end all products is always a joy.

Thanks to all that have supported Cryotune Performance in 2015 and we are very excited about the things on the horizon of 2016!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Just got done sending out a ton of emails, revisions, base maps and a few parts purchases. Thanks for the business and please let us know if you have any questions or needs when it comes to planning your builds.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/naturalharmoniks/cryo4.png

We Decided to run another Accessport + Etune Special due to its popularity at the end of last year. This promotion will run till Feb 15th as a "make your love by you car parts promo" for Valentines Day!

This special will Save you 20% off the Etune with purchase of the Accessport V3 and will be eligible for ALL Etunes offered (Stage 1,Stage 2, Stage 3 stock fueling and Stage 3 aftermarket fueling which requires a wideband)

The package is not bundled on the website so just shoot us a PM or Email at http://www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks and looking forward to working with you guys.

Oh and I have not had the chance to play with the company23 controller as of yet, a lot of my customers have had the control they wanted to the sound was not a huge issue to them, if so I'm very happy with working with what ever is installed for testing purposes. Go for it and we can test it out!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not to stray off topic but maybe I'll research/consider getting this. I get lots of fluttering during spool even with pretty mild spool region boost targets. Been running a GS EBCS for the past 2.5 yrs.

I can't find any reviews on it, likely due to the price tag. If you get one be sure to post up some feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk