LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

Thanks a bunch for the positive support and E-tune scheduling already, you guys are awesome! Still have a few more current slots open, then it goes to the "list" scheduling.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should have their basemaps, revisions and answers to their emails in their inbox, Thanks for the business! Its good to be back.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 2 weeks later...

After Discussing with our business partner we have an welcome announcement for some. We will be able to offer our services for $50 less than originally promoted on some and $100.00 off others due to discussions about the community we have built here. This was done specifically due to some customers feeling we had priced ourselves out of the market for them to enjoy our services and that was NOT the intention upon our return. Your emails do matter and we are doing this as a service to those who genuinely cared about sending concerns rather than complaints etc. As long as we can maintain a schedule that permits us to provide quality over quantity and still uphold our new scheduling system we feel this should still be achievable. We cannot confirm these prices will stay locked at this price BUT the good news is ANYONE who has purchased an E-tune since our return will also receive this promo which means they will get $50 back from their purchase.

The current prices have been updated to reflect this change already and thus will be

Stage 1 and stage 2 Accessport E-tune Pricing (WRX,LegacyGT,Forester XT) - $250.00

Stage 1 and stage 2 Opensource E-tune Pricing (WRX,LegacyGT,Forester XT) - $250.00

Stage 3 Stock Fueling Accessport E-Tune Pricing with upgraded non stock supplied turbo *For 16G,VF52,VF48,VF43

etc on models with stock side feed or top feed injectors such as the Legacy GT platform and Forester XT. - $250.00

Stage 3 Stock Fueling Opensource E-Tune Pricing with upgraded non stock supplied turbo *For 16G,VF52,VF48,VF43

etc on models with stock side feed or top feed injectors such as the Legacy GT platform and Forester XT. - $250.00

Alternate Fuel Conversion *E85* Contact us for Details

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling *aftermarket fuel injectors* E-Tune Pricing Opensource or COBB AP $350.00

We have 1 open AP + Etuning special left and two E-tuning slots currently open up in the schedule. Go ahead and contact us today at Cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com to discuss your options.

Keep in mind we are a full parts vendor and can supply you with any parts you need for your cars, some packages even qualify for free shipping.

Thanks and you guys are great!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just sent out a bunch of base maps, revisions and Emails. Thanks a bunch for keeping us rolling at a good pace...so far its more than manageable and we are happy to be back to helping out such a great customer base!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently booked up about a week and a half due to the new scheduling program but have the waiting list going strong. Make sure to get ahold of us ahead of your needed calibration so we can get you taken care of and have a etune in your email box when you need it.

This is NOT to be confused with being a week and a half behind, this is part of the new scheduling process and still get customers taken care of within 24 hours of purchase on their instructional email and base maps and revisions within 72 hours Monday through Friday.

Thanks for all the support!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

We just finished two E-tunes and have one slot for immediate service. Thanks for all the support and thanks for keeping us busy. We just finished completing all customer emails,responses, revisions and base maps..

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the orders, we are currently filling slots on our schedule to start late next week as we finish up current calibrations.

Thanks and as always, we appreciate the support.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have resumed etuning and parts sales locally as well due to positive changes in the structure. Always excited to work with locals all the way to people half way across the world.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

New sticker design is available. Not quite on the website yet but available for $3.50 each. PM me or email at Cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for the continued support.

Dave

992559383_CryotuneStickerDesign2A.jpg.c8cab1dec52e06c953f32a3911113533.jpg

1055484008_CryotuneStickerDesign2.jpg.c0e40b55a358395d9be8ebb0ef64df0a.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We would like to reach out and thank every customer for making 2016 finish off great.

The holidays are a time to slow down and spend time with those who matter most as well as reflect on what we have and be greatful.

Thanks and heres to an amazing 2017 from the Cryotune Performance team!

IMG_20161224_123826_953.thumb.jpg.ede7b7cf7b339a648cc68b2273c1720e.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Just got done sending out a bunch of emails, revisions and a couple base maps.

Thanks for the business and should have a slot or two opening up at the beginning of next week!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Just realized I haven't been updating the forums as I've been busy at work getting your guy's Calibrations,parts and emails sent out.

Thanks for keeping us cranking and we pride ourselves on customer service and communication. Just ask any previous customer and they will let you know we really do car about your car,mod path and enjoyment!

You guys are amazing!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just realized I haven't been updating the forums as I've been busy at work getting your guy's Calibrations,parts and emails sent out.

Thanks for keeping us cranking and we pride ourselves on customer service and communication. Just ask any previous customer and they will let you know we really do car about your car,mod path and enjoyment!

You guys are amazing!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First off - let me say, I am really glad Dave got back into e-tuning. He has tuned my car almost every year for Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 (VF52), and now Stage 3 + GS TMIC and ELH)

Every time I work with him it's a great experience. The e-tune process does take longer than an afternoon on a dyno, but the experience is worth it. It's really nice to have a second set of eyes double checking that everything on your car is working as it should.

Dave is super meticulous in his updates (6 for my retune!) to make sure that the changes are small and incremental enough to never damage your car but in the end they add up to be awesome.

Ever since my stage 1 tune I was amazed at the drive ability Dave is able to get out of these cars and this holds true for all of the tunes I have with him.

Basically he is a great vendor who is a joy to work with. You won't regret it!

Thank you Rhitter, Those words mean a lot from return customers in this day and age. We really strive to treat each customer with respect and provide a quality service. We have enjoyed working with you each time and will continue to provide the service and experience to each customer as that's what has made us grow locally and world wide.

It was our pleasure.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Been running my cryo tunes for about 3 years I believe, and everything's still smooth and strong. Cryo has been quick and detailed to answer any questions I had along the way too. Very happy I went this route.

• 2 weeks later...

Cryotune Performance will be closed from April 15th-April 23rd. All emails and logs sent during this time will be responded to in order received starting April 24th. We will make sure all customers are on a safe map to drive their car during this time if you are in the middle of a current etune.

Thanks and this is to help customers plan ahead with thier purchases and calibration needs

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had the chance to meet with Dave today and go over some stuff. Smoke test. Look at some numbers. Go for a cruise.

I have to say. The dude is informative, patient with repetitive questions and overall a stand up guy. I fully trust him with my car and I'd recommend him to anyone looking to get tuned or any other service regarding turbo subarus or any other car for that matter.

Can't wait to see how things come along. Thanks again Dave!

Cryotune Performance will be closed from April 15th-April 23rd. All emails and logs sent during this time will be responded to in order received starting April 24th. We will make sure all customers are on a safe map to drive their car during this time if you are in the middle of a current etune.

Thanks and this is to help customers plan ahead with thier purchases and calibration needs

Dave

Oh snap for a second I thought you were closing for good. I'm thinking of getting a etune from you. I've seen your name in the forums for almost my entire time on here thus far. I need to get and install bigger injectors first which I plan to DIY and I'm not looking forward to since I'm not very mechanically inclined.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh no, if anything we are expanding all the time. We will be making some announcements in the next 2 weeks that will allow even more options for our local customers....you cant get rid of us that easy lol

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]