LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

Dave, you're freaking me out man, I got the adapters, no injectors in the box, no other tracking number. I've emailed and called. No response. What's the deal?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Eldrego, obviously we have updated the situation but I wanted to update here.

Glad we could upgrade you at no charge and overnight the new ID1050X as the quantity was off on the ID1000 due to being discontinued now. Sorry for the sequence of events *ie email didnt go through letting you know I was working on the issue* and then a missed phone call while I was away from the phone.

Obviously customer service and attention to needs are what we pride ourself on, looking forward to starting the calibration with you.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...
Just finishing up with a few revisions with Dave. I was getting some overboost every once in awhile and finally decided to go EWG. Daves customer service is second to none. Very responsive. I got tuned a few years ago before the EWG and hes still the same today that he was before. Keep it up Dave!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dave, talk to you on Tuesday. Anyone here has a PLX wideband sensor? I'm trying to log my wideband for the first time but I'm not getting anything after selecting it from the plugin or external sensors. If someone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks Dave, talk to you on Tuesday. Anyone here has a PLX wideband sensor? I'm trying to log my wideband for the first time but I'm not getting anything after selecting it from the plugin or external sensors. If someone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

So, I dont have the plx.. I have the innovative one.. I can try to help, but dont really follow your issue.. Its powering on just not giving a reading?

Uhg first world problems.. I had written a book for my review and then the page refreshed and it vanished :spin:

I will type another novel later... For now, here's a thread I made professing my love for Dave and my Cryo experience-

So, I dont have the plx.. I have the innovative one.. I can try to help, but dont really follow your issue.. Its powering on just not giving a reading?

Uhg first world problems.. I had written a book for my review and then the page refreshed and it vanished :spin:

I will type another novel later... For now, here's a thread I made professing my love for Dave and my Cryo experience-

Yea, my only conclusion is something got disconnected? I don't know how this stuff gets wired, one goes to the ecu and one to the gauge? During my airbag replacement last year the tech had disconnected something and asked me how it was configured. So that's where the problem stems from.

I have the PLX and I've never had any issues with it.

How is yours wired? Mine is sending the signal through a deleted TGV sensor.

• 1 month later...

Just got done cranking out a ton of revisions/emails and starting some new customer base maps.

Very exciting things going on for us right now, thanks for all the support!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 3 weeks later...
I'm thinking about firing you over an email to get mine tuned. Is there a expected hp/tq gain (give or take) to go from a stage 2 cobb tune to a custom cryotune? Or is it just "safer" with the potential for better gas mileage? Also I'm curious if disabling the TGV's and 0'ing out the TGV enrichment tables is a possibility with a custom accessport tune. I dont have a cat and have no need to get it warmed up on cold winter mornings!

I want to thank Cryotune on a job well done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a safe tune from someone that is customer-service minded.

See a short review here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-now-offering-stage-3-aftermarket-fueling-e-tunes-218050.html?p=5670714&highlight=satisfied#post5670714

Sounds good and looking forward to working with you. The 3.6 will not pick up near the power and torque and with 87 fuel we will not really see much if any benefit.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We always enjoy helping line customers up with the right parts the first time and helping them choose parts that will compliment their calibration.

Email us for details/questions/quotes etc.

we just finished up about 6 slots so we have plenty of open availability for no wait start dates.

Thanks for the support.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]