LegacyGT.com

educate me on stage 2

stuck686

• Moderators
what a popular turbo to upgrade to? nothing crazy but a little bigger

Dude, seriously. I'm all for you trying to learn up on stuff before you buy and before you mod, but READ THE FARKING STICKIES, MAN!

You are one of the most persistently lazy noobs that's been around in a while. I try not to flame new guys, but without reading the stickies it's like people handing you loads of information and you are just refusing to do ANY work on your part to read through a few threads that will answer all of your questions with more detail than you will get otherwise.

Read. The. Stickies. All of them. Report back when you are done.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Dude, seriously. I'm all for you trying to learn up on stuff before you buy and before you mod, but READ THE FARKING STICKIES, MAN!

You are one of the most persistently lazy noobs that's been around in a while. I try not to flame new guys, but without reading the stickies it's like people handing you loads of information and you are just refusing to do ANY work on your part to read through a few threads that will answer all of your questions with more detail than you will get otherwise.

Read. The. Stickies. All of them. Report back when you are done.

u mad i read the stickies and am talking to someone whos already posting in my thread without making a new thread?

• Moderators
u mad i read the stickies and am talking to someone whos already posting in my thread without making a new thread?

Really, you read the stickies? Do you have short term memory loss or something? You are asking questions that are answered in stickies, so either you have no reading comprehension ability or you're lying. which is it?

Easy boys.

OP, you cant expect to ask a silly question like that not get flamed. People dont upgrade with parts that are popular, they upgrade with parts that fit their individual needs. Do the research and then post up what you want to achieve with specifics and you will get a better response. With research properly done, odds are you will know what you need without having to ask.

so have you picked the LGT for you yet?

or are you still pestering us all when you could have just read through

the the forums more.

is 15.5K too much for a unicorn? no i can't post a link because you guys will buy it 1st

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Really, you read the stickies? Do you have short term memory loss or something? You are asking questions that are answered in stickies, so either you have no reading comprehension ability or you're lying. which is it?

i cruised through some of them...i really want to fill my head with pages of info dating back to 2006

• Moderators
i cruised through some of them...i really want to fill my head with pages of info dating back to 2006

So, lying it is! Awesome.

Cruise through the forum. READ the stickies. The stickies take much of the information that has been posted since this forum has been running and clumps it all together for you. Very useful if you take a second to read, digest, and think about the information there.

Read them and develop your own thoughts. You'll be better off than simply taking the opinion of whomever decides to reply to your thread at a given time.

So, lying it is! Awesome.

Cruise through the forum. READ the stickies. The stickies take much of the information that has been posted since this forum has been running and clumps it all together for you. Very useful if you take a second to read, digest, and think about the information there.

Read them and develop your own thoughts. You'll be better off than simply taking the opinion of whomever decides to reply to your thread at a given time.

lol im not looking for any turbo upgrades just asked what a popular upgrade is. get out of my thread

Archived