LegacyGT.com

Reverting to stock for trade in

I was curious of the best route to take when reverting to stock to trade my car in to a dealership.

Here are my current mods:

STI Uppipe

Invidia Catless Downpipe

AVO TMIC

Cobb AP stage 2

Koni Struts

Tein H tech springs

My plan is to unmarry the AP, swap the TMIC for stock, replace the spring struts with a stock set, and leave the UP and DP on with a stock tune.

Is this a terrible idea? I feel bad giving in a car with the UP/DP without a tune but is it ok to do?

If anyone wants this car before I trade it in for their lowball offer and part it out please tell me.

sounds good, so my only issue will be sourcing the stock springs/struts mounted together.

Its been listed here for some time but I'm not getting offers. I would much rather sell it cheap here instead of part it out, replace and install stock parts, and give it to a stealership. Spread the word :p

link to your FS thread? I'm lazy

You are bad, I even went and found it, I'm old and I found it rather easy...wish my wagon's paint looked that good.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• Moderators

I have a full stock suspension set up and would like your konis. Didn't you just put them on there?

PM me with what you would want for them, who installed them, etc. I would need to get a set of stock springs to put on the struts that I have, but I don't think that would be too much trouble.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived