LegacyGT.com

Madeline (Mad) 09 Spec.B

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. Used the Meguiars headlight restore kit works well and easy to do. I'm going to try and keep up on polishing them to see if I can prolong them from fading again.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Thank you. Used the Meguiars headlight restore kit works well and easy to do. I'm going to try and keep up on polishing them to see if I can prolong them from fading again.

I think the only way to keep that from happening again is to spray them with clear coat.

I used Meguires and it looked good for a few months, but I want a more permanent solution.

Wish I took pictures but installed my kw v2 coils, Cusco pillow ball camber plates, and replaced my warped rotors with centric replacements. Coils feel great and allowed me to drop the nose down more to make the car more even front to back. Scheduled corner balance and alignment for Friday I'll snap some pictures then.

• 2 weeks later...
Snapped driver rear cv axle. Found oil dripping from my turbo and of course thought the worst so pulled it. No shaft play yay. Then relocated the aos to the middle by the pitch stop mount, shortened up the hoses and put everything back together. Waiting on the axle... $320 at cost kinda hurts oem.

• 3 weeks later...
Torque solutions transmission mount, Cobb rear shifter bushing, and tightened everything suspension related for autocross today. Brought the gopro so I'll see if I can post some cone bashing videos later. Its spitting rain going to be a slip and slide day.

uploadfromtaptalk1430059333542.thumb.jpg.782ae4cd7cad0beda958a9d8c19b8e71.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430059493760.thumb.jpg.2ef5a6074397e3ee61647e64b587a59a.jpg

hope to never see you on the street at a red light!!! nice job<br/>

Haha thanks it is quite fun. Still messing around with gopro videos. Autocross was a wash, literally no traction with constant rain. Still had fun next one is in a couple weeks to try and dial in the car.

• 3 weeks later...
Got to go to bandimere yesterday and make a few passes. The launch is definitely tricky. Started to get the hang of it but an intercooler pipe blew off before the finish. Had been running 113mph previous. Pretty happy I broke into the 12s, hoping to getting into the low 12s next time.

uploadfromtaptalk1432263417333.thumb.jpg.d8474610f2a361b2e647e6f4e7bc4aa1.jpg

Absolutely mad Subaru. I love it, wish I could have it.

I live like 5 minutes away from bandimere tell me next time you're there I'd love to watch this thing go down the quarter mile. Your car is just mad.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived