LegacyGT.com

Madeline (Mad) 09 Spec.B

KBGRIZZLY64

You should post an engine bay pic with that plaque once you mount it. Nice underhood shot, should get much brighter once you install the fmic piping.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice. Whats the size of the rear hotchkis?

^Do we all get "cryo" plaques after tuning... :)

Gotta pay for one ha btw Dave whats your paypal?

Front sway is 25 & rear is 22mm I believe

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

^Do we all get "cryo" plaques after tuning... :)

Actually i do provide stickers for every car tuned free of charge if requested...the plaques were more of a very limited test run that are not quite available for public sale.

Brock- we will get together soon and square up then since we didnt meet up on sunday because of the weather.....:)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Updated parts and added a picture of blacked out head lights, front lip, and fmic core :D No pipes are run too it still trimming the bumper to make it fit the way I want.

^ lol beat you too it :) my fmic pipes are color matched to the shroud also looked good when I did mock up. Now just need turbo and injectors then I can put it all together.

Ya I really like the blue, but then again blue is kinda my favorite color :wub:

A guy is selling some RA mud flaps with blue pretty tempted but $100 bucks is still a lil much for me... Idk though better than brand new... Gah decisions decisions

Yea they are over priced and should be $60 @ most. I have some mudflaps for sale if you would like?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-n-y-flapatax-pu-mud-flaps-203376.html

A guy is selling some RA mud flaps with blue pretty tempted but $100 bucks is still a lil much for me... Idk though better than brand new... Gah decisions decisions

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dropped her off at Subaru today to get all fixed up from a guy blacking out in a parking lot and taking out 9 cars in the process... Hoping to have done by Monday but who knows...

• 1 month later...
Updated mod list, have got car back for awhile now and still getting the two step from the guy's cut rate insurance. Car looks good and allowed me to paint my spec.B emblem gloss black. Lots of little stuff mod wise to keep me busy while I wait for parts to roll in. Just need to save for turbo and EBCS then its a whole new ball game.

I'm stock piling for turbo. I was sent the wrong intake with a wrx maf so I can't put in fmic with stock air box. Oh trust me there will be pictures once they are in.

Put on some 245-40R18 dunlop direzza's that came off of a track sti. They are pretty well worn but I said hell why not rock them save some miles on my comp 2's. Had to camber the rears all the way in and still rub a little with a few people in the car. I love the grip of the tires though, much better than my 235's. Here are also a couple pictures I plasti dipped my rear diffuser as I still am trying to save for turbo I dont want to buy the trf diffuser. This is what I resorted to instead I guess.

Couple other pictures I have mine as well toss them up.

IMG_20130508_145347.thumb.jpg.fff4aabd29b04d6207730bd1de841aa7.jpg

IMG_20130612_180812.thumb.jpg.4e3700bdca2da988358ce8de18922b05.jpg

IMG_20130614_105207.thumb.jpg.a954603b5ddfc7f4f7d198c961d5af52.jpg

721563974_2013-04-0514_46_59.jpg.5e281ceaa91dc0a784b0a2a9d6776b46.jpg

110502054_2013-04-1712_13_42.jpg.f2d996cd54fd6a9d9a9a45cb8a79bfd5.jpg

Archived