LegacyGT.com

2006 LGT - pictures!!!

Like I promised - LGT MY2006 pictures. My dealer said that this is one of the first in US. I know him for 15 years - no BS guy. My options, MOMO, rocker panel and navi. Didn't drive car yet, so - no maps. Enjoy. They also fixed hesitation and AC problem which is a good news

Some of the answers:

1. MRSP 33,124 (will get invoice)

2. Navi software is made by Geographical Data Systems ver. VII b 2005-2006 (whatever it means). It is a touchscreen

3. didn't get STI sill like I wanted, but could order and dealer will install it

4. Dealer-friend told me that this the last MY with normal front. Everything next will look like new impreza

5. Bridgestone is using different rubber compound for RE92. Subaru requested it. Let's see, when the snow will come to Chicago

EDIT 2.

I will post more pictures on Sunday-Monday (had to leave town for couple of days). Car is still at my dealer, ready to be driven.

EDIT 3

Car still at the dealer, because they didn't get financial numbers for MY 2006 from SOA. Dealer knows pricing but not loan numbers. Most likely - August 2. Car has one change for sure - inside of frontlight is full chrome not part chrome and black like MY 2005. Picture included. Somebody asked me what the "wrench" on Navi is - its service reminders for various parts. BTW: Evanston Subaru has one more black LGT 2006 but without navi.

EDIT 4. Pickup bumped to August 3 (new financial data - lease in my case- from SOA)

Edit 5: I'VE GOT 2006. Some answers before I will post pictures of navi and other stuff (Thursday). Invoice paid: $30490 with no charge 4 year b to b warranty included. Maintenance change: timing belt replacement moved from 60,000 to 107,000 miles. About navi - various options for getting from pont A to B: for example by phone number (you put phone number of destination, and map show where it is), intersection, map coordinates, emergency (police station). To get the idea - just the book about navigation options is 116 pages thick plus monitor options book - another 39 pages.

DSC04345.JPG.63a956949276f583bd1100c7225cbbff.JPG

DSC04346.JPG.e8b1522ba7daa7fdc34638fbfeea0811.JPG

DSC04347.JPG.14e023379e70c734e976bb1a88907d29.JPG

DSC04348.JPG.9165b20720b2876d01ef9d3c27670fa4.JPG

DSC04349.JPG.2be80abbefb720a4d79b17f039940cb8.JPG

DSC04350.JPG.2e53def176c45b3907bc6d391629eeef.JPG

DSC04351.JPG.130ff52958293b6cccf80152935f66d9.JPG

DSC04352.JPG.a3b5769c9578a9858ea427778b09eb67.JPG

DSC04353.JPG.e62c2d918d28828a3fc1775078abfe7d.JPG

DSC04356.JPG.743e7ca8632969053f89650ef6ba282b.JPG

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh btw, gut instinct, if the NAV talks to you, the HU has an aux in.. we shall see.

True...forgot about that. When I wired in the AUX jack on the Mini, I had to hack the Molex and combine the AUX wires on the NAV-in jack. Let's hope we are that lucky. ;)

If we get boost gauges on the NAV, I'm in.

what ac problem?

Yeah!? What A/C problem was identified? If there is a fix for this eratic hot cold hot cold hot cold crap that my A/C blows out as well as a fix for the stuttering then I'll be a happy camper. Screw navigation.... I just want my car to drive when I hit the gas and I want to at least get cool when I have the A/C on full blast for 15 minutes.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Guest *Jedimaster*
Nice ride! Can't wait for someone to retrofit that nav into an 05. I couldn't care less about the nav, but all that cool shizzy on the screen makes me happy in the pants!

Congrats and enjoy and drive it in good health.

I assumed the navi was a touch screen??No?

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

What was the total you paid for your 06?? Only reason I went out to buy my 05 before they were gone and I had to pay just for the navi,..

Now if only that was a touch screen with engine info like oil, water, batt, boost, etc and had inputs for like a piggyback ecu or other,...

I agree with the need for a boost guage on the NAV... seems to me if it exists out there, they should be able to get one in our 05's

Im sure it wont take long before some one comes up with a hack so that you can customise the screen and show all the sensor inputs, including boost, timing advance, etc.... Lets hope the navi comes with a CD/DVD/HDD drive like the JDM

http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/b4/utility/04/imgs/p6.jpg

So it might just be a matter of updating the software with your version.... boy, id love to try :)

More pics of JDN Navi:

http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/b4/utility/04/index.html

hmm..

it looks like the NAV isn't touch screen. That kinda blows, having to use buttons to enter in info is kind of a pain in the ass. I am curious to hear about the accuracy of the system.

Why would you say it's not a touch screen? If it's not, how do you suppose to use the calculator? :lol:

That throttle position ("accel") gauge has got to be the biggest waste of screen space ever.

"Hmmmm... I wonder how much my foot is pressing on the gas pedal..."

:rolleyes:

Thanks to the original poster for the pics - nice to get some real info.

After looking at that system, I'm disapointed with it. I'm going to have to get my carputer together with my existing dash. I'll have my screen on the cubby hole that will be pulled out to view. Might have the computer under the passanger seat. I was thinking of putting it in the trunk but the wiring would have been too long. It will take me maybe a year to get it put together and installed. Right now I just have mobo and CPU.

Archived