LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

OZ Racing CRONO HT 18x8 48 offset...I have had these on a number of previous Legacys...just love 'em :wub: Now with 245/40/18 Michelin A/S3's

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/7_zps6a6c3241.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/5_zpsb9baa214.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they were 18x9 and according to the three places that I was dealing with, they had only as of this time period done the 5x114 crowds. They couldn't guarantee me an eta before July of that wheel. These have a low offset of 36 and they are 18x8.5 as they sit on my car.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Newbs....sorry abt that! - Avant Garde M590's, 19x9.5 38 offset i think. 245/40/19

Those things look INCREDIBLE!!! Just out of curiosity, what kind of setup do you have? Springs? CO's? I think you have the perfect look right there.

Those things look INCREDIBLE!!! Just out of curiosity, what kind of setup do you have? Springs? CO's? I think you have the perfect look right there.

thank you sir! teins coilovers street basis…..i must've played with it several times to get the right height with my driving.

Ok I have a gentleman who does all of the Mustangs, Vws, and Honda around here coming on Saturday to roll my two rears flat. I may just have him do all four just to play it safe. I really am enjoying how filled out my wheel wells are. If this turns out well, I will keep the current wheels, and cancel my order on my 19"s ones.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Ok here's my latest in 19x8.5 with an et of 40. They will powder coat them any color that I choose but I would prefer a classy sliver or gunmetal. Now to decide what size tires.

...very nice, I don't want to be an enabler or anything but I think those look better than your current set :lol:

Ok I have a gentleman who does all of the Mustangs, Vws, and Honda around here coming on Saturday to roll my two rears flat. I may just have him do all four just to play it safe. I really am enjoying how filled out my wheel wells are. If this turns out well, I will keep the current wheels, and cancel my order on my 19"s ones.

This is the way to go. Run 255 after fender work.

Pull the fronts as they can not be rolled. Metal is too thin.

Roll and trim rears if he can't flatten it.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

just put my order in for these bc theyre backordered for 3-4 weeks. didnt go aggressive but went with 18x9 +45 in graphite. may get spacers in the future! now the wait continues!

http://www.konigwheels.com/Konig-Home/Konig-Passenger-Wheels/INTEGRAM-MATTE-GRAPHITE

Very nice! Can't wait to see them on the car. You'll likely not need/want spacers. 18x9 +45 already has a much nicer poke than stock. If anything, you might want to go another 5-10mm depending on the look you're going for. Check out some pics of 18x9.5 wheels with +35 to +45 offsets across the threads to get an idea.

The poke may be more than enough. I'm running 9" +45. With 255 tires, you will require some fender adjustment...although minor.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

^ im gonna be running the factory tires right now. i figured id wear these crappy ones out while i got em instead of forking over the money right now for new ones. think ill need any fender work with the OEM spec tire size? im already about -2 degress camber since the lowering anyway

^ im gonna be running the factory tires right now. i figured id wear these crappy ones out while i got em instead of forking over the money right now for new ones. think ill need any fender work with the OEM spec tire size? im already about -2 degress camber since the lowering anyway

None with 225, but do a quick sanity check. It will be stretched.