LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

Question. Would a 18x8.75 +33 on Eibachs require any fender work? Too much poke?

Yes, they would stick out 3mm farther than my wheels and definitely necessitate a rear roll and front pull if you were running a square tire setup like 245.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i just got my first car (2005 subaru legacy) I'm looking into aftermarket wheels and coil overs i know what coil overs to get and I'm looking at some work emotion 11r wheels, the only thing is I'm not quite sure on the sizing i will need to get a wide look with stretched tyres, please help :)

hey guys i just got my first car (2005 subaru legacy) I'm looking into aftermarket wheels and coil overs i know what coil overs to get and I'm looking at some work emotion 11r wheels, the only thing is I'm not quite sure on the sizing i will need to get a wide look with stretched tyres, please help :)

You might do a little better in the 4th gen section instead of the 5th.

Sparco Asseto Gara 18x8 Bronze

225/40/ZR18 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 XL

2005 SWP Legacy GT Limited

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/jcarter23b/IMAG0485.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/jcarter23b/e8560747-de8d-4788-9a77-755698cffb7d.jpg

I am working on those springs as quickly as I can. My mechanic has a call out to his people for stock struts so that he can do what's needed to make the Koni fit. I am hopefully to hear something by this Wednesday. I was just hopeful to use my H&R springs with my Bilstein shocks and be done with this. :)
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

I am working on those springs as quickly as I can. My mechanic has a call out to his people for stock struts so that he can do what's needed to make the Koni fit. I am hopefully to hear something by this Wednesday. I was just hopeful to use my H&R springs with my Bilstein shocks and be done with this. :)

No rush... I'll trade ya straigh up stock setup for your rce/bil setup :rolleyes:

I think I found my wheels.

18x8 +40 Niche Targa M130

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/02/u3ujy2y9.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I also looked at these and didn't do them. I'd like to see them on a leggy though!

Hopefully I'll have them by next week. Definitely not what I was expecting to go with and spent much more than I thought I would but after selling my sport wheels to Ben for $800 and my spacers to Hepy for $80, I will be $3.50 in the hole.....and the wife still won't understand why I did it :rolleyes: