LegacyGT.com

1/4" or 3/8" spring spacers

Max Capacity

Ok, some of you know I have just bought Koni yellows for my 05 wagon. I'm buying Tein H springs from m sprank. The Tein's will drop the car .9"

The 1/4" spacers will make the car sit level.

The 3/8 and 1/2" spacers will give it some rake.

Right now I'm leaning towards the 3/8" spacers.

What are your thought's ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yes I do carry things in my wagon. So may be the 1/2" is a better way to go.

m sprank has spacers on his web site. You can find it on the vendor link up top.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

i went with spacers because the spec B front top hats on my bilsteins raise the car up higher up front. I used them to even out the ride hieght and also to help clear the 245s im running. you dont have to run spacers but the back is probably going to sit a little lower than the front.

• 2 weeks later...
i went with spacers because the spec B front top hats on my bilsteins raise the car up higher up front. I used them to even out the ride hieght and also to help clear the 245s im running. you dont have to run spacers but the back is probably going to sit a little lower than the front.

...which looks terrible.

Go with 3/8".

Archived