LegacyGT.com

Just wanted to share some stupidity w/you all

"Quote"

"i raced a legacy today. it was an 05. i guy had an exhuast for all i could tell, but we first pulled up to a light and i knew all wheel drive was gonna pull out of the whole before me so when i light turned green i dont know what i did but he got a big jump on my. so he made it to the next red light before me. when the light turned green we took off at the same time and all threw 1 and 2nd gear i was right there with him and when i slammed it into 3rd i started to pull away and buy 4th gear i had like 2 car lenghts on him. overal i think they are junk! next i wanna race a sti."

Hmmm

im actually extremely impressed with those guy's attitudes over there! i immeadatley think douschebag when i hear srt-4. i figured it would have been filled with haters after the first post, but damn he was shut down instantly by poeple with brains an almost 30k in posts. holy f$^k!!!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

the LGT owner was me I'm controlled chaos on those boards. Don't visit much since sell the SRT but every once in a while I go back to get some laughs. I mean it took me until now to find out that the Legacy is a straight line racer.... Damn :lol:

And that is coming from an SRT owner?!!? :rolleyes:

im actually extremely impressed with those guy's attitudes over there! i immeadatley think douschebag when i hear srt-4. i figured it would have been filled with haters after the first post, but damn he was shut down instantly by poeple with brains an almost 30k in posts. holy f$^k!!!

i guess even in the srt4 world, there are those who are "car people" and just happen to own a quick little monster of a car, and then there are the few who don't know anything about cars and got the srt4 because it's supposed to be "teh fast4R!!" and give the rest a bad name.

{edit:} my initial reaction to "srt4" was usually "bratty punk kid" also ;)

Archived