LegacyGT.com

s2baru's "InFrontAutomotive" built, stage3+ 335hp/412tq

Lookin good!

Thank ya. Few more cosmetic things have been done, gotta wait for warmer weather for the next few things.

@minnicums. I don't drive too aggressively and I commute 60miles everyday on the interstate at 70-75mph so I might stretch it longer, but I can deff tell its not as strong as it used to be that's for sure and its around 26xxx miles currently

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lasted 12K miles Stage I + 24K miles on Stage II with a 100 mile per day commute. I noticed it slip first in 4th and 5th gear accelerating on the highway. I set a four week limit. The clutch was toasted.

Once the new clutch was in, it was clear that the OEM clutch was never strong. For the first time, the car launched.

Well, when its time, its time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up a few things in the last month.

JdM style BaysonR lip is painted and just waiting to install.

Megan racing rear control arms and toe kit are sitting in there boxes.

Forgestar F14 19x9 +35 are on order from Moore Performance.

Next up is to order a new clutch becuae it will prob start to slip this summer. Looking at the ClutchMaster fx350

Here's a vid of our subie club last weekend. Forward to the 1min mark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dohpH0lWWBI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]IDSubaruclub drive 3-10-2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Next up is to order a new clutch becuae it will prob start to slip this summer. Looking at the ClutchMaster fx350

FWIW, I've heard mixed reviews about CM... my tuner and my mechanic (a Subaru guy) both (independently) recommended Exedy clutches/flywheels... I think that's the route I'll be going when the need arises.

I was going to go the same specs as yours but it came down to I didnt want to wait 2-3months again like last year and only to then have the supplier say 8months and it blow my whole summer without a setup on, luckily they gave me my money back. In this scenario FORGESTAR was low on material for 9.5 wide, so I lowered the offset to compensate a bit and went for the 9 ill have a few more millimeters inside for clearances. Just 3mm less poke is all.

s2baru, I went to Moore Performance website, yet I did not see anything on wheels for sale. Is this one of those you need to call us with your wants and needs company? Just curious as to what wheels they offer before I spring for mine on Friday.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• 1 month later...

You sir are my hero, can't wait to see photos of them on your car. :)

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

S2, please weigh one before you get tires put on. On an accurate scale, like at the Post Office or something like that.

This is what I am looking to go with in Piano Black or Brushed Platinum. Same specs just slightly different offset, I think +42 for me.

Thx.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks I appreciate it and glad to hear peoples opinions.. Its bit different than what most have been doing with the direction of their 5thgens, but I'm all for being unique. I'm not an attention whore I just hate being like everyone else and just wanted to put my own flare on things. I'm thinking of a few more ideas but need some photoshop skills before throwing the money at it and not liking it.

damn! I actually really like the contrast! Kudos sir!!!black out the window trim next, or were u thinkin orange with that too??? Edited by rainman