LegacyGT.com

Thoughts on the BRZ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow you are from the District of Columbia? Are you by chance a product of the public school system there? Just curious since your skills at written communication are...... lacking. Not to be a dick (which is what dickheads like me say before they say something dickhead-ish) but you would be well served in life to improve your written and oral communication skills, and make it a habit to not slack off on using proper grammar and spelling.

I don't really care what your ethnicity is, to me you are all equally worthless. :lol:

Okay Mr. Internet Thug ill work on my written communication skills just for you my next thread will be better, i just figured i could short hand and be lazy on here because this isnt something thats really important regarding my life future career or school. Its just a hobby something to do when i get bored. but Ive come to the realization that some people take it seriously so i will do better.

Okay Mr. Internet Thug ill work on my written communication skills just for you my next thread will be better, i just figured i could short hand and be lazy on here because this isnt something thats really important regarding my life future career or school. Its just a hobby something to do when i get bored. but Ive come to the realization that some people take it seriously so i will do better.

Less to do with being serious, more to do with not sounding like an ignorant dick-hole

Smuckers grape?

Of course.

Actually a tuna melt would be pretty awesome right now.

Yes it would.

Reuben

/thread

Pastrami or corned beef?

Yesterday I made myself a roast beef, home made Horse Radish mayonnaise, brie, chopped scallions, black pepper, dill weed, and a touch of Louisiana hot-sauce on an herb cheddar wrap. Nothing fancy but was delicious. Wishing I wasn't out of roast beef at the house so I could repeat in about an hour :wub:

I forgot to add toasted on the griddle too

That sounds really good.

Corned beef, of course.

Substituting pastrami makes it a "Rachel" ;)

WTF you sayin about my beloved pastrami Southern boy? Anyone who gives a pastrami sandwich a girls name deserves to be beaten by a schoolbus full of Hasidic jews wielding large Talmuds.

I am about to make a sandwich by taking two slices of buffalo chicken pizza that are lacking in blue cheese and adding blue cheese crumbled between them

As awful as that initially sounds....it sounds quite yummy now that I think about it.

• Mega Users
Speaking of pastrami, I'm about to make a sandwich with pastrami, fresh goat cheese instead of mayo, spinach, smoked salt, raw milk cheddar, some sweet onion and horseradish mustard, and relish on some rustic italian como bread.

• Mega Users
I don't have any rye at the moment and I'm not in the mood for a simple sandwich. I might just use butter and smoked salt instead of the goat cheese, but soft goat cheese makes a good spread for sandwiches. So does mascarpone.

I don't have any rye at the moment and I'm not in the mood for a simple sandwich. I might just use butter and smoked salt instead of the goat cheese, but soft goat cheese makes a good spread for sandwiches. So does mascarpone.

Never thought about using mascarpone as a spread. Hmmmm.....

Archived