LegacyGT.com

Thoughts on the BRZ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay Mr. Internet Thug ill work on my written communication skills just for you my next thread will be better, i just figured i could short hand and be lazy on here because this isnt something thats really important regarding my life future career or school. Its just a hobby something to do when i get bored. but Ive come to the realization that some people take it seriously so i will do better.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DONDOLO,

Cause thugs are always worried about spelling and grammar.

Remember this internet forum is serious business!

Sincerely Yours

Sturdley P. Internet Thug

Honestly, i'm loving it. I feel the BRZ just gives Subaru that slight break from AWD and gives them a twisty-fun car. I recently sat in a BRZ at Wicked Big Meet and just by sitting in it, it felt like it'd be a great time. The seats were comfortable, shifter felt nice, viewing angles were good, and it overall just felt solid. Yes it's super small but it's only meant for fun.. not for family.

Can you please re-post your original post in the English language so more of us can understand what you are trying to communicate. This is a predominately English speaking forum, so communicating clearly in that language would be helpful.

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120619/nicethread.jpg

You felt you needed to start a new thread on not liking the BRZ? There are other threads

with the same content already. To each their own. Unless you have driven it, why comment

on it being RWD? Try driving a low weight, low CG, and capable four banger in a RWD

platform and I guarantee you will walk away with a better appreciation.

This is a good topic. There are not 3 other threads talking about the same shit.

OP, you are an idiot.

So tell us what you personaly would prefer from the BRZ, aside from it not reminding you of a 350z, cuz you hate those.

Big wing, stickers, AWD, turbo

needs to be bigger too

I tried, I really did Penguin. Not sure if it makes sense yet... but I tried.

haha im sorry i don't be on this site reading every post to know that this is already a popular topic of discussion. and im not Mexican nor am i from Texas, i just moved here, but thanks fellas i see that u all really like the brz, im tall i don't like small cars.

well yeh maybe i cant be to harsh since i haven't actually sat in it or drove it yet, i was speaking off of what ive seen on the internet. i just cant do really small cars =( im like scared to drive them i dont feel safe especially in Texas every one drives lifted trucks.

i commented on it being RWD because im from DC and it snows alot there. so AWD is nice to have.

im black get your assumptions right, your bad at stereo typing

It snows a lot in DC? :orly:

more than in Texas

Racist posts were reported guys.

Deleted and points issued.

This thread sucks

And the people too

who snitched? i wasn't offended

Snitches get stitches

Please don't tell me were censoring the internet now! Whoever snitched should be ashamed.

BRZ needs moar baller-bearing turbo.

It does need more turbo, I sat in one at the local (well as close to local as it gets out here) Subaru dealer. Awesome seats, and great driving position, just not interested at only 200hp.

Wow you are from the District of Columbia? Are you by chance a product of the public school system there? Just curious since your skills at written communication are...... lacking. Not to be a dick (which is what dickheads like me say before they say something dickhead-ish) but you would be well served in life to improve your written and oral communication skills, and make it a habit to not slack off on using proper grammar and spelling.

I don't really care what your ethnicity is, to me you are all equally worthless. :lol:

He's young. That's how the youngins' talk when they are running off my lawn when I yell at them and stick a shotgun in their nose.

And I think everyone misses the point in this car. It's not suppose to be a HP beast. That's what a WRX is for.

Did Mazda ever come out with a 250hp miata? No, and they sold a billion of them.

Doesn't mean that a 250-300hp Miata wouldn't be freaking awesome!

You are missing the point here you Canukistani low horsepower loving, maple syrup swilling, hippie! Horsepower makes everything better! I don't care if it is a mattress, give it 300+hp and it will be awesome!

By the way I am drunk. Took me like three tries to type this shit out, and I still am more understandable than the OP!

^ You should save that post for posterity since it is awesome if I do say so myself.

Well time for more Bookers...

Quoted for awesomeness.

I formally challenge all of you on this whole freaking internet to think of a single thing that can not be improved by adding more horsepower.

Or Bourbon.

or scotch.

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

^ Choke on a dick site wait rules!

Penguin for Super Mod!

Poll coming!!!!

mmmmm Scotch.

If you add horsepower to Scotch whiskey what do you get? If you answer control of the entire universe you are correct.

Weird. That's what exactly what I was thinking!

http://planetluxus.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Macallan-in-Lalique-Curiously-Small-Stills-Decanter-1.jpg

+

http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/612-gto-2010-ferrari-concept-car/2010-ferrari-612-gto-concept-front-side-view.jpg

=

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1olPb0nP0pU/TUIRN4IPVKI/AAAAAAAAAeA/qocsN_aM-0M/s1600/drooling_homer_140.gif

As always, a drunk penguin = fucking hilarious.

Man, took a day off, shot some shit with a grossly overpowered handgun, got drunk, flamed some internet people, and laid some pipe on the wife. Yep my day is complete.

If the day you had, had a physical make up, i would bang the shit out of it.

Bacon Radishes and Zucchini. omnomnom.

what kind of bread though? I bet a nice focaccia would be sublime :)

As long as it has at least 700hp from a nasty wailing loud psychotic sounding engine attached to it that makes little kids cry and women nervous it will be awesome. Guaranteed.

A vibrator. :spin: because your dick would then be worthless to her.

:whore:

except the turbo, those things are high maintenence!

Not a big fan of focaccia.

I'm really in the mood for a good cheap peanut butter & jelly. Skippy & Smuckers. On white bread...Wonder.

Smuckers grape? And I'm a skippy guy myself, also. Honey Roasted Creamy, to be exact. And white bread does sound pretty good, but I havent had white bread in forever, so Im going to have to say plain ol wheat

Actually a tuna melt would be pretty awesome right now.

Reuben

/thread

Yesterday I made myself a roast beef, home made Horse Radish mayonnaise, brie, chopped scallions, black pepper, dill weed, and a touch of Louisiana hot-sauce on an herb cheddar wrap. Nothing fancy but was delicious. Wishing I wasn't out of roast beef at the house so I could repeat in about an hour :wub:

I forgot to add toasted on the griddle too

I could go for a good patty melt right about now. Haven't had one of those in years.

Ciabata.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmroastbeef.............

Okay Mr. Internet Thug ill work on my written communication skills just for you my next thread will be better, i just figured i could short hand and be lazy on here because this isnt something thats really important regarding my life future career or school. Its just a hobby something to do when i get bored. but Ive come to the realization that some people take it seriously so i will do better.

Less to do with being serious, more to do with not sounding like an ignorant dick-hole

Oh no, you can have perfect grammer and still sound like an ignorant dickhole.

Get back on topic. The sandwich discussion was just taking off!

Of course.

Yes it would.

Pastrami or corned beef?

That sounds really good.

Corned beef, of course.

Substituting pastrami makes it a "Rachel" ;)

Actually, i could go for a cuban.

heres a good questions! is it a sub? grinder? hoagie? hero? what do you call a footlong? other than "my dick."

Understood

WTF you sayin about my beloved pastrami Southern boy? Anyone who gives a pastrami sandwich a girls name deserves to be beaten by a schoolbus full of Hasidic jews wielding large Talmuds.

I am about to make a sandwich by taking two slices of buffalo chicken pizza that are lacking in blue cheese and adding blue cheese crumbled between them

As awful as that initially sounds....it sounds quite yummy now that I think about it.

Im starving, but i already ate a bowl of chili at 11

i just finished it, and it was every bit as good as I could have hoped.

Speaking of pastrami, I'm about to make a sandwich with pastrami, fresh goat cheese instead of mayo, spinach, smoked salt, raw milk cheddar, some sweet onion and horseradish mustard, and relish on some rustic italian como bread.

why don't you just keep it simple & put the pastrami on some rye bread with a bit of spicy mustard?

Capocollo on a sesame bagel w/ mustard and mayo. I feel so much better now.

I don't have any rye at the moment and I'm not in the mood for a simple sandwich. I might just use butter and smoked salt instead of the goat cheese, but soft goat cheese makes a good spread for sandwiches. So does mascarpone.

so this is the lunchmeat thread!

I've been looking all over for it!

Never thought about using mascarpone as a spread. Hmmmm.....

i think you have us confused with the "sucking cock" thread

kindly **** off

I crave a nice burger right now. something simple. lettuce, tomato, mayo and cheese. and onion.

I had buffalo burgers a couple days ago for dinner. Topped with blue cheese and fried shallots.

you're so cute when you're mad

Wait.... now even I'm confused.

Is this the lunch time sammich thread or the U Mad Bro thread? :confused:

It's the lunchtime sammich thread, but some people only know how to communicate by saying "umadbro".

Got it. WTF is that all about???

I dunno. Why, u mad bro?

Now that you say it.......... YES! :mad:

you're so cute when you are mad

U mad awwrite

u bro u mad bro u mad u mad bro bro u mad y ru mad bro

motherfuckers, learn some new words.

And no, Im not mad, youre just ******* retard and incapable of kind of witty banter.

^u happy bro?

DONDOLO,

Sincerely Yours

Trollolloo trolloollooo trollollo

Personaly i dont like it. Its rear whaeel drive wtf it reminds me of a 350z and i hate those. i dont like small cars either. but it is a nice car nice performance. i just think its going away from what a subaru it. really no AWD?? what are you guys thoughts on the BRZ?!

wanted to see if you can multiquote an entire thread. you can.

Personaly i dont like it. Its rear whaeel drive wtf it reminds me of a 350z and i hate those. i dont like small cars either. but it is a nice car nice performance. i just think its going away from what a subaru it. really no AWD?? what are you guys thoughts on the BRZ?!

Honestly, i'm loving it. I feel the BRZ just gives Subaru that slight break from AWD and gives them a twisty-fun car. I recently sat in a BRZ at Wicked Big Meet and just by sitting in it, it felt like it'd be a great time. The seats were comfortable, shifter felt nice, viewing angles were good, and it overall just felt solid. Yes it's super small but it's only meant for fun.. not for family.

Can you please re-post your original post in the English language so more of us can understand what you are trying to communicate. This is a predominately English speaking forum, so communicating clearly in that language would be helpful.

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120619/nicethread.jpg

You felt you needed to start a new thread on not liking the BRZ? There are other threads

with the same content already. To each their own. Unless you have driven it, why comment

on it being RWD? Try driving a low weight, low CG, and capable four banger in a RWD

platform and I guarantee you will walk away with a better appreciation.

This is a good topic. There are not 3 other threads talking about the same shit.

OP, you are an idiot.

So tell us what you personaly would prefer from the BRZ, aside from it not reminding you of a 350z, cuz you hate those.

Big wing, stickers, AWD, turbo

needs to be bigger too

I tried, I really did Penguin. Not sure if it makes sense yet... but I tried.

haha im sorry i don't be on this site reading every post to know that this is already a popular topic of discussion. and im not Mexican nor am i from Texas, i just moved here, but thanks fellas i see that u all really like the brz, im tall i don't like small cars.

well yeh maybe i cant be to harsh since i haven't actually sat in it or drove it yet, i was speaking off of what ive seen on the internet. i just cant do really small cars =( im like scared to drive them i dont feel safe especially in Texas every one drives lifted trucks.

i commented on it being RWD because im from DC and it snows alot there. so AWD is nice to have.

im black get your assumptions right, your bad at stereo typing

It snows a lot in DC? :orly:

more than in Texas

Racist posts were reported guys.

Deleted and points issued.

This thread sucks

And the people too

who snitched? i wasn't offended

Snitches get stitches

Please don't tell me were censoring the internet now! Whoever snitched should be ashamed.

BRZ needs moar baller-bearing turbo.

It does need more turbo, I sat in one at the local (well as close to local as it gets out here) Subaru dealer. Awesome seats, and great driving position, just not interested at only 200hp.

Wow you are from the District of Columbia? Are you by chance a product of the public school system there? Just curious since your skills at written communication are...... lacking. Not to be a dick (which is what dickheads like me say before they say something dickhead-ish) but you would be well served in life to improve your written and oral communication skills, and make it a habit to not slack off on using proper grammar and spelling.

I don't really care what your ethnicity is, to me you are all equally worthless. :lol:

He's young. That's how the youngins' talk when they are running off my lawn when I yell at them and stick a shotgun in their nose.

And I think everyone misses the point in this car. It's not suppose to be a HP beast. That's what a WRX is for.

Did Mazda ever come out with a 250hp miata? No, and they sold a billion of them.

Doesn't mean that a 250-300hp Miata wouldn't be freaking awesome!

You are missing the point here you Canukistani low horsepower loving, maple syrup swilling, hippie! Horsepower makes everything better! I don't care if it is a mattress, give it 300+hp and it will be awesome!

By the way I am drunk. Took me like three tries to type this shit out, and I still am more understandable than the OP!

^ You should save that post for posterity since it is awesome if I do say so myself.

Well time for more Bookers...

Quoted for awesomeness.

I formally challenge all of you on this whole freaking internet to think of a single thing that can not be improved by adding more horsepower.

Or Bourbon.

or scotch.

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

^ Choke on a dick site wait rules!

Penguin for Super Mod!

Poll coming!!!!

mmmmm Scotch.

If you add horsepower to Scotch whiskey what do you get? If you answer control of the entire universe you are correct.

Weird. That's what exactly what I was thinking!

http://planetluxus.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Macallan-in-Lalique-Curiously-Small-Stills-Decanter-1.jpg

+

http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/612-gto-2010-ferrari-concept-car/2010-ferrari-612-gto-concept-front-side-view.jpg

=

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1olPb0nP0pU/TUIRN4IPVKI/AAAAAAAAAeA/qocsN_aM-0M/s1600/drooling_homer_140.gif

As always, a drunk penguin = fucking hilarious.

Man, took a day off, shot some shit with a grossly overpowered handgun, got drunk, flamed some internet people, and laid some pipe on the wife. Yep my day is complete.

If the day you had, had a physical make up, i would bang the shit out of it.

Bacon Radishes and Zucchini. omnomnom.

what kind of bread though? I bet a nice focaccia would be sublime :)

As long as it has at least 700hp from a nasty wailing loud psychotic sounding engine attached to it that makes little kids cry and women nervous it will be awesome. Guaranteed.

A vibrator. :spin: because your dick would then be worthless to her.

:whore:

except the turbo, those things are high maintenence!

Not a big fan of focaccia.

I'm really in the mood for a good cheap peanut butter & jelly. Skippy & Smuckers. On white bread...Wonder.

Smuckers grape? And I'm a skippy guy myself, also. Honey Roasted Creamy, to be exact. And white bread does sound pretty good, but I havent had white bread in forever, so Im going to have to say plain ol wheat

Actually a tuna melt would be pretty awesome right now.

Reuben

/thread

Yesterday I made myself a roast beef, home made Horse Radish mayonnaise, brie, chopped scallions, black pepper, dill weed, and a touch of Louisiana hot-sauce on an herb cheddar wrap. Nothing fancy but was delicious. Wishing I wasn't out of roast beef at the house so I could repeat in about an hour :wub:

I forgot to add toasted on the griddle too

I could go for a good patty melt right about now. Haven't had one of those in years.

Ciabata.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmroastbeef.............

Less to do with being serious, more to do with not sounding like an ignorant dick-hole

Oh no, you can have perfect grammer and still sound like an ignorant dickhole.

Get back on topic. The sandwich discussion was just taking off!

Of course.

Yes it would.

Pastrami or corned beef?

That sounds really good.

Corned beef, of course.

Substituting pastrami makes it a "Rachel" ;)

Actually, i could go for a cuban.

heres a good questions! is it a sub? grinder? hoagie? hero? what do you call a footlong? other than "my dick."

Understood

WTF you sayin about my beloved pastrami Southern boy? Anyone who gives a pastrami sandwich a girls name deserves to be beaten by a schoolbus full of Hasidic jews wielding large Talmuds.

I am about to make a sandwich by taking two slices of buffalo chicken pizza that are lacking in blue cheese and adding blue cheese crumbled between them

As awful as that initially sounds....it sounds quite yummy now that I think about it.

Im starving, but i already ate a bowl of chili at 11

i just finished it, and it was every bit as good as I could have hoped.

Speaking of pastrami, I'm about to make a sandwich with pastrami, fresh goat cheese instead of mayo, spinach, smoked salt, raw milk cheddar, some sweet onion and horseradish mustard, and relish on some rustic italian como bread.

why don't you just keep it simple & put the pastrami on some rye bread with a bit of spicy mustard?

Capocollo on a sesame bagel w/ mustard and mayo. I feel so much better now.

I don't have any rye at the moment and I'm not in the mood for a simple sandwich. I might just use butter and smoked salt instead of the goat cheese, but soft goat cheese makes a good spread for sandwiches. So does mascarpone.

so this is the lunchmeat thread!

I've been looking all over for it!

Never thought about using mascarpone as a spread. Hmmmm.....

i think you have us confused with the "sucking cock" thread

kindly **** off

I crave a nice burger right now. something simple. lettuce, tomato, mayo and cheese. and onion.

I had buffalo burgers a couple days ago for dinner. Topped with blue cheese and fried shallots.

you're so cute when you're mad

Wait.... now even I'm confused.

Is this the lunch time sammich thread or the U Mad Bro thread? :confused:

It's the lunchtime sammich thread, but some people only know how to communicate by saying "umadbro".

Got it. WTF is that all about???

I dunno. Why, u mad bro?

Now that you say it.......... YES! :mad:

you're so cute when you are mad

U mad awwrite

u bro u mad bro u mad u mad bro bro u mad y ru mad bro

motherfuckers, learn some new words.

And no, Im not mad, youre just ******* retard and incapable of kind of witty banter.

^u happy bro?

DONDOLO,

Sincerely Yours

Trollolloo trolloollooo trollollo

wanted to see if you can multiquote an entire thread. you can.

You're right, you can!

Archived