LegacyGT.com

BRZ Sightings

LoHud 3.6R

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spotted this FRS in my hometown a few weeks ago. When I talked to the owner he only had it for a couple of hours, and was thinking about swapping in a STi engine.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537622_10150873304767476_1582430351_n.jpg

two BRZs on the lot (a few weeks ago at least) at Suburban Subaru here in CT, tech said he had one out for a bit and was thoroughly impressed with the chassis and handling.

IMG_20120612_180309.thumb.jpg.db7de9b7a79d3fb85f2feb4b610bbbc0.jpg

Spotted 2 here in Minnesota. Great looking car and I'll buy one but I have such a great DD already(05 manual lgt).

Maybe if and when they add a turbo or make it a quick car 300+hp, I'll consider trading in my lgt, til then lgt it is.

Pretty sure they will make it a quick car in the next few years( Its the 1st new model)

Spotted 2 here in Minnesota. Great looking car and I'll buy one but I have such a great DD already(05 manual lgt).

Maybe if and when they add a turbo or make it a quick car 300+hp, I'll consider trading in my lgt, til then lgt it is.

Pretty sure they will make it a quick car in the next few years( Its the 1st new model)

It's already quick. Check the weight. 300whp in that car will rip your face off.

WTF Betty White on the dyno whine? Get off your mini pony, take off your platform shoes, grab a Snickers and chill.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-QUOCF_UMTleA0f3kDRQE0N-77gODqzQNrknEcAySK2eR38FWXw

The majority of us could give a crap what top number is and focus on the relative changes.?An 18% gain is 18% no mater is the dyno is spot on, way high, or way low. People are trying to enjoy and take pride in the mods they are making.

Archived